Daily "TO DO's" for UKISS
There are many ways you can help UKISS. First, if you are able consider buying their album off of Soribada (which is really easy for foreign fans to do on facebook) or buying a physical copy from stores that count toward the charts. Please be respectful and buy legally. All comeback tutorials, where to buy, how to stream, where and when to vote, etc. are on fuckyeahukiss’ comeback tutorial page - so I’m not gonna tell you how to do any of this stuff, just give you a list of things you should consider doing.
But here are things we strongly encourage people do daily:
- Vote for UKISS on M!Countdown. This is very important. We need everyone to vote at least once per day to keep us ahead. We’re currently going back and forth between the #1 and #2 spot.
- Search for “유키스” (UKISS) on Naver & Nate. These are Korean search portal sites and by searching “유키스,” you can boost UKISS’ popularity by bringing them to the top of “most searched” lists and so on. Plus, it counts towards certain awards.
- Stream “doradora” on Soribada or Bugs. Streaming does count towards their scores so please stream “doradora” on a daily basis. How to stream and important rules to follow are on fuckyeahukiss’ comeback tutorial page.
- Cheer for UKISS. Just go to the sidebar on Fuckyeahukiss’ page and click the pink button once a day! This is something you can do whether they are promoting or not.
- Bring up “doradora” view count on Youtube. This does not necessarily directly help with increasing UKISS’ chances of winning, however it does provide them with good exposure if we can increase their popularity on Youtube. DO NOT reupload the MV or watch the MV on any other channel but their main channel ukiss2008.
- Vote for UKISS in any upcoming polls. Again, this does not necessarily directly effect whether they win or lose on music programs, but it does provide great exposure!
*also* please watch their performances when they’re streaming! You can watch here.
- Anchor Management: HERE'S A CRAPPY STAMP.
- Apple Bobbing: HERE'S A DISEASE.
- Coltzan's Shrine: HERE'S BURNT FOOD.
- Forgotten Shore: HERE'S NOTHING.
- Giant Jelly: HERE'S SOME POISON.
- Giant Omelette: THERE'S NOTHING LEFT. LEAVE.
- Money Tree: YOU MISSED IT.
- Qasalan Expellibox: NO NC FOR YOU.
- Second-Hand Shoppe: WANT SOME POOP?
- Weltrude's Toy Chest: YOU WANT SOME JUNK?!
- Me: Oh god... Why?
- TDMBGPOP: It's alright. I got you.