Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
Kate & Tommy - not even gonna bother anoning this.
- Who cooks: Tommy. All the time. He likes it.
- Who does the laundry and other chores: Yeah that shits
for the womanfor the person who will actually care. Which hopefully Kate eventually will, because Tommy would never.
- How many children do they have: At least two (twins). Because that extra at the end of Children’s Crusade. -Mun goes off to sob violently-
- Who’s more dominate: …Kate.
It’s a huge turnon for Tommy though, so he basically lets her.
- Favorite nonsexual activity: I agree with what Kate!Mun said; watching shitty movies. Especially horror ones where the effects are so bad it’s laughable. Or anything featuring an archer because Kate always goes on about how their form could have been better.
- Their favorite place to be together: At home, with no calls and no world apocalypses.
- Any traditions: They always go down to the ice skating rings every year and watch the newbies fall on their asses. Because it’s still hilarious after all these years.
- Their “song”: :”Little Things” by One Direction (…don’t judge me. /: )
- What they do for each other on holidays: On Christmas, they sleep in until ridiculous hours, wake up, open presents, and then call over the gang for dinner if they’re available.
- Where did they go for their honeymoon: Zipped over down to Florida, I think.
- Where did they first meet: Kate fell for him the moment she met him. Alright, actually just fell on top of him after a battle following him being busted out of jail, but details.
- Any pets: Tommy’s kind of a dog person, but if they’re living in the city, it would be a small one. Probably a bulldog.
- What do they fight over: A lot of things.
- Do they go on vacations, if so where: Every once in a while, because Tommy can just zip them somewhere. Usually only for a day or two, because they can’t pack much and they’ll get called back.