Reposting this again...
I was going to save this idea for Moffat’s birthday, and perhaps I still can. His birthday isn’t until November 18th, but it’s never too early to share love, and I want to do something to show some appreciation.
So if you love him for Doctor Who, BBC Sherlock, Jekyll, Coupling or Press Gang, or anything else he’s written, I’d like you to share that love and appreciation for a book that I’ll put together which when finished, I will send to him for his birthday.
Things I’d like to include:
- Happy birthday pictures/messages
- Favourite quotes/characters he’s created/episodes he’s written
- Stories from when yourself or a friend met him (Include pictures if you want)
- And anything else you can think of to show love and appreciation ^_^
- (I know how people can be so I’ll say this now. Jokes (light teasing) are allowed, but if I feel it’s been taken too far, I will not include it.)
Submissions can either be sent to the blog or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is not deadline for now, but it would mean a lot to me if you could share this around, and contribute as much as possible - I can only contribute so much. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. - EG Xx