Ten Things I've Learned From Watching Clueless
1. Amakeover gives you a sense of control in a world full of chaos.
2. If the government could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the HAITI-ans.
3. In some parts of the universe, maybe not in Contempo Casuals, but in some parts, it’s considered cool to know what’s going on in the world.
4. Old people can be so sweet.
5. Sporadic means once in awhile.
6. I call Paul Rudd “The Wolf”. If you tell me that Paul Rudd is in a movie, it’s like, “Shit Negro, that’s all you have to say!”
7. Everywhere in LA takes 20 minutes.
8. Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.
9. Whenever a boy comes, you should always have something baking.
10. “You divorce wives, not children!” Tell that to Mr. and Ms. Hanky Panky!