Follow posts tagged #composergizmo in seconds.Sign up
Mmmm… let’s go with Hiddles!Loki X3
Woman, are you /trying/ to kill me!? I’ll stick specifically to Thor as opposed to including the bits of Avengers stuff we’ve all be subjected to, then!
- I should have just recorded myself and my reaction to “why do you like them?” after she said Hiddles!Loki. On a serious note (and I know this is beating a dead horse), but the emotion. He has these beautiful expressions that reflect so much, and he does such a great job shifting his emotions rapidly, convincingly losing control… the scene where he just screams at Odin, at himself for not noticing… that’s on my list of favorite movie scenes because it defines the character. He’s an asshole, he’s good for nothing, he knows it, and yet he won’t stop running off of his emotions. I just love the portrayal above all else.
- The entire “Am I no more than a stolen relic?” speech.
- That wonderfully dapper outfit when he visited Thor.
- Odd as it is, I really like movie-verse Loki and Sif thanks to several fanfics. If we’re going strictly by the movie, I have to admit I’m not entirely insulted by the idea of Thor and Loki.
- That Tom continues to do such a beautiful portrayal of him in the Avengers/Thor 2. Also, that we get Lady Loki at some point.
- … I don’t think I have one, haha.
- Dapper, crybaby, brat, instigator, bad-bitch
- I do a lot of “GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL, WHATCHU DOIN’?” in regards to him, so…? XD
I would but I have work todaaaaaay ;_; (Though if you’re truly bored and feel like traipsing over to Market Square, I’m at the Starbucks there starting at 3:30. And I’ll be in the Square around 2:00 and free until 2:30 of so. ^^)
I’ll be heading over there to meet up with my ride to derby around 4. So at the least I’ll drop in and say hi! (And thank you for the offer!)