Follow posts tagged #code of honor in seconds.Sign up
Rules Of The Game
We have rules in our team, and it is the core of our team culture.
This is something every team member can memorize.
Those rules are extremely important, as they declare the threshold of relationship and attitude quality.
You get what you tolerate!
Every team member should tolerate and commit to those rules.
What are the rules in your team?
Show team-mates that you care for your Company
- If you see someone breaking the rules - call it.
- Never forget: Rules of the Game affect not only you,but all others around!
- Protect the Rules - Protect the Team
Be transparent and open to your team-mates
- Show what you can, what you do, and what are your results.
- Ask others to tell same stuff about them.
Emphasize your strengths, practice with improvement
- Have a bias for excellence, don’t tolerate exceptions.
- If you can do something very well doing it just OK - is not acceptable.
- Do the best you can!
Have sense of urgency, complete things now never leave them for later
- Be self monitoring, don’t wait your manager to manage always.
- Fix things now, you are smart enough to find the way!
Take challenges and celebrate changes
- Changes are good.
- Challenges are something we take on every day.
Download the file for full size A2 poster here.