The Cocast: The New Issue2 (edited by Dan Didio)
Wherein your favorite hosts get retconned and replaced by FREIGHT TRAIN
Just kidding we are actually introducing a new host this time: Dr Dash. Never fear though! The Bridgeder’s and Might Jules’s continuity are still in place. Plus we have an intro now and it’s it’s not just the Mighty Jules “uming” and “aring” for two minutes (although he still does say ‘like’ way too much).
- Neil Gaiman’s dreamy return to Marvel
- The upcoming Avengers Endless Wartime OGN
- Batman 66 the upcoming digital first comic based on the Adam West TV series
- Whether or not DC the editorial staff have lost their collective minds
- The upcoming DC super villain documentary “Necassary Evil” (with Christopher Lee voice over!)
- The new Wolverine and Iron Man Movies (And misguided views on why Michael Bay would make a rad Booster Gold film)
Saga and why we all love Lying Cat
Multiple Warheads… If you want to know the dirty origin story of the books title tune in
Young Avengers Volume 2 if you’re a Wiccan fan I’m really sorry and please just cover your ears. If you’re a Noh-Varr fan though… thank me later
Avengers Arena All the references. All the time.
Age of Ultron From the perspective of Dr Dash the hardcore Marvel fan, the marvel-curious Mighty Jules and Bridgedeer the Marvel new comer.
52 The DC B-listers bonanza. 52 comics in 52 weeks and god damn it’s good!
Links to stuff mentioned in the podcast:
The article about under cover warner bros bros sniffing around a comic book shop for JLA movie intel
but then it’s published on Bleeding Cool so who knows if it’s true?!
Graphic Violence Presents: Fun and Prophet
a very cool Prophet fan comp thread by a very cool poster in a very cool comic book subforum!
Two Avengers Arena: Murder World cover references that may have escaped even your perusing eye dear listener.
And the Scotty Young Age of Ultron Cover!
So go on, indulge yourself. That’s right, kick off your shoes, put your feet up, lean back and just enjoy the melodies.
After all, comics soothe even the savage beasts
Listen, listen, listen!