Follow posts tagged #click to continue > by shopping sidekick plugin in seconds.Sign up
- #tegan <a title= id= style= href= in_rurl=>quin</a>
- #sara quin
- #tegan and sara
- #ashley purdey
- #<a title= id= style= href= in_rurl=>christian</a> coma
- #jake pitts
(This is what happens when I’m left alone with nothing to do.)
He ran as fast as he could, reaching up to rip the cape off from around his shoulders and throwing it somewhere. He cast a Horrifide look over his shoulder before running harder, faster. His legs and lungs burned. He normally didn’t have to run therefore it seemed as if he were out of shape.
He ran for what seemed like hours, branches tearing into his clothes, skin, and occatonaly catching his Damp with sweat dirty hair, He could no longer hear the taunting cruel words which was quite a relife but he didn’t dare stop.
He stumbled on a rock, twisting his ankle, making him cry out and sprawl to the ground. He laid there, panting and cringing. He pushed himself up and froze when he was forced back down by a boot settling on his back.
“Are you quite done, Mister Da Vinci?”
Leonardo felt tears gather up in his eyes, he was so close! He cried out again when hands grabbed his sides harshly and ripped him off the ground, throwing him on a broad shoulder.
“Stop! Let me go! Per Favor! Please!”
He pounded on the back of the Borgia when he got a dark chuckle in return. Leonardo screamed out for help, fists hitting his back and feet kicking his chest. Finally he stopped, too exhausted to fight anymore, he went limp against the shoulder, sobbing.
He didn’t even hear what the other man was saying. He didn’t care. He was done. He had no other choice, he had to stay.
- #all time low
- #matt flyzik
- #i dont even <a title= id= style= href= in_rurl=>know</a>
- #james matthew flyzik
It pisses me off when people say Naeun is ‘boring’ and ‘fake’.
It’s just utter bullshit.
Yes, she’s a little quiet. And I don’t think it’s because she wants to keep the image of the group either – she’s quiet because she wants to be quiet, and there’s nothing wrong with it.
She thinks before she acts. She prefers to observe and listen to others, rather than talk herself. Naeun doesn’t go jumping off of walls and doing/saying random stupid stuff like some of the other members. But it’s not like her mouth is glued 24/7 – if she wants to say or add something, she will happily do so, as I’ve seen her do on lots of occasions. So how is that ‘fake’?
Just because she doesn’t constantly flaunt herself in front the camera like most visuals are expected to, doesn’t mean she’s boring. Oh, and if she did, you guys would probably label her as an ‘attention whore’.
Personally, I get really annoyed when people call her ‘boring’ because she’s ‘too quiet’. I’m really withdrawn myself, and so are lots of people on tumblr - does that make me, or anyone else ‘boring’? Who are you to judge?
And then I’ve seen people call Naeun a ‘cold bitch’ just because she’s an introvert.
I may not know her personally, but holly fck can you people be shallow…
“But being entertaining is part of her job as a kpop idol!!! ARGH I still hate her!”
I’m sure Eunji/Namjoo/Chorong weirdness is more than enough to gather interest on Apink. Plus Bomi’s personality is enough to outshine ten other kpop groups. Naeun is really unique, but her job in Apink isn’t being the mood maker – it’s being the visual. She can afford being her usual self and not trying to manufacture an image.
She may not make you laugh as much as other members, but there’s nothing fake or plastic about her. She’s as genuine as Eunji or Bomi, only her personality is polar opposite.
Take it or leave it.
I’m not sure if you noticed at all, but Naeun does her job as the visual brilliantly.
And she only keeps getting better at it.
She may act like a complete tomboy or ‘boring’ person off stage, but as soon as cameras roll – she’s the Queen of the Show and the Center of the Group. I know many of you think Bomi, or Eunji, or Chorong should be the visual because you think they’re prettier (or you’re just bias, nothing wrong with that, lol). But no other member in Apink can pull of such sass so effortlessly. They’re all beautiful and more than half of the group can act, but I don’t think Naeun was selected as the visual just because of her looks – she’s a natural at working the camera, even if she’s withdrawn in real life. So reconsider thinking she’s undeserving of her title as Apink’s visual.
Side note: when I first started following Apink, Naeun always gave off this “I really didn’t expect to become the visual what do I do TT_TT” vibe. Since she always blends into the background in real life, I’m sure she was shocked to find out she was going to be the center of attention in the group ^^
But if you’re still unconvinced why Son Naeun isn’t ‘boring’, I’ll just tell you why I think she’s fascinating.
1) She acts – a lot. Her role in Childless Comfort is opposite to how she usually acts and therefore difficult, and while in the first episodes she looked a little awkward
but still adorable omg, in the latest episodes she really improved! And her appearance in SPEED’s MVs showed she can also pull of dramatic roles. Return of the Mafia hasn’t come out yet, so I can’t say anything, but I’m guessing she felt pressured playing alongside such well known actors. Still, she keeps challenging herself in all her roles – which says something about her personality.
2) She has a creative mind – her love for acting and drawing is self-explanatory. People who create are beautiful in my eyes. You know how they say: the quietest people have the loudest minds.
3) Physical activity and Naeun have an abusive relationship. Seriously, she managed to hurt her ankle in the same spot twice (and hopefully no more…) Then she fell face-first during the Cube Concert rehearsal. And how she was as graceful as a moose doing those high-jump bars during that idol sports event XD (which is ironic, since she’s good at ballet and is really flexible lol) Naeun may be more clumsy than we think…
4) She’s humble. Maybe a little too much. And she’s a little random too. I still remember how during their debut the interviewer asked her what she had that made her better than other members. And her response was “(.__.)? My hair?”
you’d think a visual would flaunt more And then during her drawing interview she kept going on about how good Eunji was at drawing characters instead of talking about herself.
5) She’s just plain weird. Like the whole Sadako thing, or a sudden “I LOVE HORROR MOVIES!” Or how she loves all dangerous rides – the scarier, the better! Or how she adores everything black (check out her last airport fashion lol) Or how she can go from having a complete poker face to acting like a child (i.e. when drooling over the wedding dresses, I haven’t seen her so excited all Season!)
6) She isn’t stupid. Not in the how-much-stuff-do-you-know way, but intelligence wise. Sometimes when you look at celebrities you can tell they’re not the sharpest knife in the drawer, no matter how much you love them. Naeun never gives off that vibe, at least not to me. As I said before, you can tell she thinks before she acts.
7) Naeun’s adorable. Don’t deny it.
8) Skills wise, Naeun’s good at singing, dancing, acting, drawing, aerobics; she can speak some Chinese, Japanese and English (under appreciated linguistic talent?) Apparently she can rap too, but it’s hard to tell *cough*ACube give her lines*cough* All of these were achieved through dedication and hard work - she may not look like it, but it requires a really stubborn attitude to achieve all of that.
9)She likes children, but she’s shy around them. I also like children, but I’m too shy to approach them, so I can kinda put myself into Naeun’s shoes. And that one time when a little girl told her she looked like IU, omg Naeun giggled like an idiot it was so adorable! *_*
10) Naeun’s very down to earth. You can even see it in the way she dresses, which is never anything too fancy. Her ideal date is “something very simple, like a movie or some delicious food.” On special occasions she said she didn’t want anything too fancy. And her ideal man is someone “manly and honest.” I mean, dang - she seems to have more common sense than 70% of people I meet in real life.
11) Naeun has a poker face 85% of the time. Which may seem as a fault, but eventually all her random little outbursts, giggles, remarks, smiles, frowns and so on, become very precious. You know that when she laughs because she actually finds something funny. She frowns because she’s actually sad. She cries because she’s actually crying. Maybe I’m just sentimental, but her poker face doesn’t drive me away; instead, I just get more and more curious of what kind of person she is.
In conclusion, I’d just like to say that while Naeun isn’t as upfront as the other members, she’s much much more than just another pretty face. Am I bias?
Maybe. Probably. But I’m not saying this because Naeun’s my bias, she’s my bias because of all this.
So if you call her boring, you’re just looking at the surface.
- #<a title= id= style= href= in_rurl=>men</a> with tattoos
- #sleeve tattoo
- #i imagine thomas woke <a title= id= style= href= in_rurl=>up and</a> saw becca and kris and smiled for the first time in dayyysssss