Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
Boricua Cintron, Further Enhancement Of The Sugarcane ! http://newish.info/79929-boricua-cintron-further-enhancement-of-the-sugarcane
Exhibits “Canelo” Alvarez Title Against Cintron At Plaza Mexico ! http://newish.info/201356-exhibits-canelo-alvarez-title-against-cintron-at-plaza-mexico
Metal Fillings Can Effect Your Whole Body
The major components in Amalgam “Silver” Fillings are mercury, silver, tin, copper, and zinc. There is more than 50% of mercury in silver fillings. Mercury is the most poisonous naturally-occurring non radioactive substance on Earth. The World Health Organization declares “there is no safe level of mercury for humans”. The mercury inside the fillings is considered inorganic mercury. In a negative electrical charged environment (from the presence of saliva and bacteria) the mercury is released from the silver fillings and is converted to methylmercury (toxic vapors). It can also be released into the body when the fillings are irritated. For instance; when one drinks hot or cold beverages, ingests substances that are high in pH such as vinaigrette dressings, grinding of the teeth, or simply just chewing.) Inorganic mercury is the most pure form of mercury and causes the most damage to the body. 80% of the vapor toxins are absorbed into your lungs and the rest passes through your bloodstream, but can also pass through the BBB (blood brain barrier). The mercury attaches itself to the cell membrane (cell wall) where the oxygen would attach itself. This causes your body to receive less oxygen than needed and causes failure in many vital organs.
The body naturally has an electric current, especially in the mouth since the brain is so close. The upper teeth are less than 2 inches from the brain, which causes much concern, because there is much added electrical activity when these fillings are placed. The combination of these elements releases a high electric current in both positive and negative and acts like small batteries in your mouth; they can easily generate electrical currents when bathed in a conduction fluid—your saliva. Dr Cintron has a special meter to read these currents (The RITA Meter). These currents creates a mis-directed impulse in the brain which is why most people with ‘mercury poisoning’ have many neurological retailed diseases or symptoms. The ions emitted from these metal fillings are in metallic form. Some metals, like copper and zinc, are necessary for normal metabolism, but those must be in biological form. The metallic form is toxic to normal metabolism. (For example, iron from a piece of liver is not the same as iron from a rusty nail)
Porcelain crowns are often fired onto metal thimbles. It is the current on the thimble that is the target here, so porcelain crowns may contain an electric current as well. Healthy Gold crowns naturally read a positive charge. When they read a negative charge they frequently (95% of the time) have either decay or silver fillings under the crown. In those cases, having silver fillings under the crown, there is more mercury being pushed into the tissue of the tooth. Studies show that teeth with silver fillings alone have 100 parts per million mercury in the bone, and teeth with gold crowns covering silver fillings have 1200 parts per million mercury. (It takes less than one part per million mercury to destroy bone cells). Each time a person bites down on the gold crowns with silver fillings under them, mercury is pushed into the lymphatic drainage system from the point in which the tooth meets the gums. (lymphatic system explained in “detox packet”). Nickle crowns will always read a negative current. Nickel ions have carcinogenic (producing or tending to produce cancer) and DNA altering, so there is little justification to using it in human mouths, except that is it cheaper than gold.
Because of the world-wide research of notable research from Dr. Patrick Stortebecker and Dr. Murray Vimy, various types of fillings are now banned in many countries such as Sweden, Germany, and Japan. Also, amazingly, the highly acclaimed dental school in Switzerland has now eliminated the teaching of silver filling to dental students.
Reactions to mercury are so universal that they have been categorized into five major divisions.
Neurological-which could be emotional (such as depression, feeling irritable, suicidal, no tolerance) or motor (such as seizures, muscle twitches and spasms, multiple sclerosis-MS)
Cardiovascular-such as chest pains, altered or rapid heart beats, pounding heart
Collagen Diseases-such as arthritis, joint pains, bursitis, lupus, scleroderma
Immune System Problems-such as easily catching colds, always feeling tired or feeling run down, inability to fight infections, etc.
Allergies-such as allergies to food, environment, and/or chemicals
Your body naturally has the ability to remove very small amounts of mercury through the immune system but the average intake of a person with silver fillings is 7 times more than the “recommended dose” (by the FDA) you should intake in a week. At that rate your immune system needs a little boost to help remove all those toxins.
The Process of Mercury Removal
Dr Cintron is one of only 6 dentists in all of Florida who is IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology) accredited and follows proper protocol for the removal of amalgam fillings, to assure maximum safety for the patient, the Doctor, and staff. It is important to follow this protocol given by the IAOMT because of the amount of exposure to this toxic element. Dr. Cintron also combines the “Huggins Protocol” to maximize the efficiency and safety of everyone around her. There are several steps (about 26) that are followed to assure that there is as little exposure to the mercury as possible.
Everything from proper air filtration in the room and office to continuous cold water and suction on the mercury to a liquid and rubber dam to isolate the infected tooth so the vapors are not inhaled. The patient (along with Dr Cintron and her assistance) wears a oxygen mask so the inhalation of mercury is eliminated. For more information on the Huggins Protocol visit Hugnet.com.
Today, I discovered quite possibly the most useful tool ever.
As an OCD, germ-a-phobe house cleaner, those crevices on about 75% of every piece of furniture and technology irk me. I usually use a toothpick to get into those little crevices, but that usually ends up damaging the finish of said piece of furniture, and it’s really not much fun trying to find a toothpick in the first place.
Then my boss recommended a toothbrush — GENIUS!
Let me tell you, his house is getting pretty darn squeaky clean today.
I love cleaning, and I love my job.
Thank you, Lord.