30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 18-20
18. Favorite antagonist and why!
Lilith and Kai.
Lilith because while she’s basically destroying the lives of everyone she comes into contact with, she’s doing it all to be reunited with her lover… and take over the world of course. She’s a very powerful woman and knows what she wants. She’s all about confidence and power.
Kai because he starts out very dark and angry but as the story goes on, he becomes a deeper, more 3-demensional character.
19. Favorite minor that decided to shove himself into the spotlight and why!
That’d be Aldrich. Who is now a main protagonist in my ‘Deserters’ universe.
This story has gone through so many main characters that it’s not even funny. Originally, I got the idea from this crazy dream I had of a bunch of soldiers going to blockade a path through the mountains (no I hadn’t been watching 300 xD) and they find this untouched civilization that they decide is worth more than the war. Well, the main on that was Jostopher. Then Aldrich’s sidekick, Bridgeli, decided to jump in the spotlight. Then another Healer, Urusha, decided to take over. Well, I’ve kept Urusha as one of the main characters but Aldrich wasn’t happy with any of that and now he’s shares the title of Main Character with Urusha.
I’m glad that I went through so many though because Urusha and Aldrich have really made the story into something amazing.
20. What are your favorite character interactions to write?
Death scenes. Or at least very emotional scenes. I love terrorizing my characters. I love pushing them to their limits. It’s crazy because all these characters are little parts of me but they still manage to surprise me.
ilrosos replied to your post: Your girlfriend’s some kind of shape shifter,…
What does yiffing mean?
In a dark corner of the internet I once learned about furries, whom are more or less anthropomorphic humans with varying degrees of animal/human traits. They tend to be major fetish fuel, and sexual in nature but not all the time.
“Yiff” is onomatopoeic, and came from the sound a fox makes—particularly during sex.
It’s now a term to indicate furry sex.
The more you know.
the-real-mister-darcy replied to your post: the-real-mister-darcy replied to your post:…
I’d believe it, because that’s just what you did to me. I thought we had something special, you asshole. Doesn’t our past mean anything to you? Were those times spent awkwardly sitting in the living room just nothing to you?
Yeah pretty much. You’re so clingy.
- Alan: Please... Just end it.. Kill me now. I can't take anymore..
- James: Two things; one, you can seeing as you're obviously still talking and bleeding and breathing and screaming; Two, I'm taking a break.
- Alan: Break for what?
- James: Food.
- Alan: Are you serious....?
- James: Yes, I am. I get a lunch break too, besides drugs do that to you, they make you hungry.
- Alan: Are you telling me... That a forty-six year old man beat the shit out of me, dragged me here, is slowly killing me... And he's done all this while under the influence of drugs ?
- James: I'll have you know I'm forty-two; and yes, you did.
hey hey hey babe, i'd like to know 5, 10, 11, 64, 61, 62, 60, 57, 46, 40, 33, and 32. :)
Hello there! Wow, that sure is a lot, but alright.
5. Danced in front of your mirror?
Hahah, not often, but yes I have.
10. Been in a fist fight?
Well, not out of spite. But yes I have.
11. Snuck out of your house?
32. Felt an earthquake?
33. Touched a snake?
No, but I bet that would be fun.
40. Pole danced?
Hahaha! No, I have not.
46. Sang karaoke?
Yes. I’m pretty good at it.
57. Been a cheerleader?
Can’t say I have.
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?
61. Played chicken?
Sorry, I’m not familiar with this game. What is it?
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
No, but if someone did they’d be dead. :P
64. Broken a bone?
Thank you for all the questions!
- Kiki: *clings to headcanon!Wallace and headcanon!Winona as a little kid* >_<
- Wallace: ...! What's the matter, Kiki?
- Kiki: I dunno. I just want someone to cling to >_<
- Winona: *sighs* C'mere you. *pulls Kiki close and holds her close*
- Wallace: *sits down next to Winona and holds Kiki close with her*
- Kiki: >_< *clings*
Writing Meme 20
What are your favorite character interactions to write?
My favourite character interactions are those that are loaded with emotion. It doesn’t matter what the emotion – anger, love, sadness… – any interaction that is emotionally significant to the characters (for good or ill) is a joy to write. They challenge writing craft – you have to say just the right thing in just the right way – and the ability to channel your characters in a convincing way. I often find that, in these moments, I become closer to my characters than I ever was before.
Disney To Install Chips In Wrist Bands
published on Gearsoftimes
from The Inquisitr » News by Jean-Marc Saint Laurent Disney’s Magic Band Oh, the early 2000s. If you can recall some of the scandals of those years, you’ll remember one once hotly debated, yet rarely acknowledged these days: the erosion of the concept of personal privacy. During…