- #(cas is only in one gif but the spirit of the photoset is calthazar- that counts right?)
- #my edits
- #mine: supernatural
- #broken soldier so devoted to another above all masquerading as a selfish carefree playboy
- #only ever daring to let that mask fall when nobody can see what's really underneath
- #ugh let me love you in all your damaged glory
“There’s a true love for Castiel but at the same time, Balthazar is his own man.”—Sebastian Roché, fearnet interview.
- #i love both aspects of this quote so much. it's obvious why i'm thrilled he described balthazar's feelings as something so deep as 'a true love', but i really enjoy the second part too because something i love about cas and bal's relationship is that it's healthy. they're both still their own person, they don't lose themselves in their feelings for each other and what they share, and balthazar is willing to say no to castiel and disagree and make different choices when castiel's don't feel right to him because he loves cas so much.
“There's his eternal allegiance to Castiel, but he might see something that might not be right.”—Sebastian Roché, fearnet interview
- #here, have another quote of sebastian exposing his precious little shipper heart, using a term as heavy as 'eternal'
- #'e-ter-nal: without beginning or end; lasting forever; always existing.' when sebastian needed a word to encompass the strength of balthazar's loyalty to cas, and thus his feelings for him that inspire that kind of loyalty, this is what he went with- come on.
Summary: Gabriel and Balthazar have a lovely little chat in Purgatory.
Notes: For some reason, I feel like word-vomming over my Calthazar feels. I apologize for not writing Destiel for Destiel week. OH, ME. YOU SO STRANGE.
In other news, I maintain that Balthy and Gabe are the best of friends.