The First Tattoo || Brotana
- CHARACTERS → Santana Lopez & Brody Weston
- WHEN → Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 5pm
- WHERE → Color Your Skin
- NOTES → Santana comes into Brody’s shop for his last appointment of the day, looking to get a tattoo. Conversation flows freely and a connection is made.
Safe and Sound // Brochel
Rachel was worried - she was really worried. She knew that Brody was a big boy, and that he could handle himself just fine, and she was ever so slightly concious of seeming like the annoying, clingy girlfriend, who he would grow kind of irritated with, before shaking her off. And sure, Brody was a good guy. A really good guy, an amazing guy. But that was half of the problem. He wasn’t just kind of insanely hot, he was a really nice person. It almost wasn’t fair. And he wanted to be with her. He could have anyone, and he was with her. It made her feel dizzy.
But as she rapped her knuckles against his door, and conjured up her best smile, she couldn’t help herself from biting her lip slightly, and tucking some hair behind her ear. She hoped that he was okay, and that he was safe… a part of her hoped that his family hadn’t found out about her. Dating a muggleborn would mean the end of everything with Brody. She didn’t know what she’d do.
Brotana||Seduction Never Tasted So Good [FLASHBACK]
- TAGGING → Santana Lopez and Brody Weston
- LOCATION → The Pit
- TIME FRAME →Many, many moons ago.
- GENERAL NOTES → Closing down the bar Santana finds herself not alone. Conversations are had and a natural progession takes place.
Brody stared down at his phone in shock. Was Rachel really ready for him? He thought that maybe there would be more touching but now.. now he was in complete shock. He had already been headed out to go to her place but turned around and went back to his place. He changed into something sexier.. but also easier to get off. Button up shirt and jeans would be easier for her to remove for him. He grabbed a few condoms and put them in his pocket not knowing how many times she would want to go tonight. He didn’t know if this was even gonna happen but he was willing to treat her good. He made his way to her place going slow to make sure he himself was ready for this. It wouldn’t be just sex. Not like he did with other girls. This would be different and he didn’t know how that would go. He finally got to her door and stood looking at it for a few minutes before taking a deep breath and knocking.
Owl ✉ Krody
- Brody: I promised you one, did I not? For doing such a good job during the game and catching the snitch?
- Kurt: I suppose you did. Oh Merlin, I didn't think I would. Mm, I'm at Madame Pomfrey's right now, getting my face all healed up really quickly before commencing with the rest of the victory match that's being held for us. Thank you for the support though, love. Thank you so much. :)