Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
So my friend discovered a book place downtown that gives away books FOR FREE.
We went there today and I took four books home; Wuthering Heights, War and Peace, The Red Badge of Courage, and Teach Yourself German.
Free books make me happy.
Also, I bought a new French dictionary a week or two ago and the word “Fuck” is actually in there. WAT?
books for free and books for sale!
Poetry (free) (because poems should be free sometimes)
Eating Her Wedding Dress: A Collection of Clothing Poems edited by Vasiliki Katsarou, Ruth O’Toole and Ellen Foos Sagittarius Agitprop by Matthew Gavin Frank In A Landscape Of Having To Repeat by Martha Ronk Hot Teen Slut by Cristin O’Keefe Aptowicz In Captivity by Camille Guthrie Burning Cartographies by Noni Benegas Involuntary Lyrics by Aaron Shurin The Bodyfeel Lexicon by Jessica Bozek
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn ($10) (spoken for)
- Made From Scratch: Discovering the Pleasures of a Handmade Life by Jenna Woginrich ($7)
- Loverboys by Ana Castillo ($5) (spoken for)
- Pirate Talk or Mermalade by Terese Svoboda ($8)
For poetry, email me at email@example.com with the book(s) you want and your address. For other, paypal amount to firstname.lastname@example.org with your address.
- Boyfriend: *comes home from errands* Honey?
- Le Creep: In the creep cave!
- Boyfriend: *enters le creep cave* hey!....what are you doing?
- Le Creep: *le sob* Work. Today its architectural design supplies. What's up?
- Boyfriend: Not much. Its nice out, did you want to go to the library?
- Le Creep: GODS YES! I LOVE BOOKS. AND I LOVE YOU! *tackles*