Bookmarklet zu Zloty - Euro Umrechnung
sehr kleines Bookmarklet erstellt, dass Zloty in Euro umrechnen kann. Ihr könnt es einfach in die Lesezeichenleiste eures Browsers ziehen und dann bei Bedarf anklicken.
The Tumblr Bookmarklet
I knew I was missing something because I keep reading about how easy tumblr was to use, but it didn’t seem very user friendly to me at all. So tonight I found out there was a bookmarklet and I was determined to figure out how to use that sucker. It’s at http://www.tumblr.com/goodies. You drag it to your menu bar on your PC. So finally I can add things easily to my Tumblr. I hope things will be a lot more efficient from now on. I’m probably preaching to the choir here, but if even one person out there goes ‘AHA, so that’s how this works,” it will be worth it to me.
Bookmarklet for dragging rows
In my job, we’re using a boring tool to distribute tasks.
I miss one option to organise my tasks in a specific order (like basecamp, for example). Not to wait for a drupal developer (with admin perms) I’ve added a simple bookmarklet to do this.
Do you want to try it? (it works for all tables of your current page).
Just drag the following bookmarklet to your bookmarks bar.
The steps are:
1. Load page with table > rows.
2. Click on bookmarklet.
3. Now, rows are prepared to be dragged.
How To Add A Tumblr Share Bookmark
This information is entirely too hard to find.
- Log in to Tumblr.
- Visit http://www.tumblr.com/goodies
- Drag the ‘Share on Tumblr’ link to your bookmarks.
How to use bookmarklets on an Android tablet
Liam Green-Hughes has come up with a nice little app that lets him use the delicious bookmarklet on his Android tablet. If you use other bookmarkets on your android tablet but don’t want to create an app for it here is how you can do it in the browser:
1. On the page you want to use a bookmarklet on tap to get address bar
2. Open your bookmarks
3. Choose the bookmarklet you want to use (this page is populated from my desktop because I sync with my bookmarks in Chrome)
4. This should launch the dialogue box associated with your bookmarklet
A bookmarklet to know who you stalk on Facebook
Strolling through thekeesh.com I found a wonderful little script that will actually display who you are stalking in Facebook.
What to do:
1. go to this post and add the image or the text link to your browsers toolbar.
2. Go to facebook.com.
3. Click on the bookmark you just added.