Follow posts tagged #bns in seconds.Sign up
BNS Representative Interviewed about Block B's Controversy.
- Interviewer: How are the Block B members?
- BNS Rep: They are extremely panicked and worried. They’re about to step on stage right now, but they aren’t themselves. I’m just worried that they might have had suicidal thoughts. The boys were only focused on wanting to stand out and be noticed, and they were a little thoughtless. But the boys aren’t stupid, they did not have ill intent when they said the things they did. A part of me is relieved. They are being disciplined well while they are still young. They are reflecting on their actions in remorse, so much to the point they probably wish they’d never been born.
About BNS: I read some comments and I'd like to point out a few things
- Brand New Stardom is a very small company singlehandedly manned by Cho PD
- As such BNS doesn’t have the media power a big company like JYP or YG has
- Cho PD is doing all he can to support Block B and he is taking care of them much better than many other companies. He has given Zico opportunities no other CEO would have ever offered.
- If Cho PD has any shortcomings is not delegating some aspects of management to others, such as media grooming and PR, but this costs a lot of money.
- BNS is distributed by the record label Loen ENT which distributes JYP artists too. Without Loen BNS would be nothing. Loen has invested millions in Block B.
- If BNS didn’t answer back to allegations with a press conference is because they felt it was not the best thing (I agree).
- Sometimes the best damage control is subtle and in the background and we don’t know what’s going on at CEO level.
- The fact that some media outlets are retracting their previous statements and even apologizing means that some counteractive measures have been taken.
- No matter the effort of BBCs, which is extremely important at PR and media level, there are more important corporate matters that determine the existence of a group.
- Antis are important too because they draw the attention of the press on the truth behind the hullaballoo. Acting as cretin assho**s is beneficial in making truth emerge.