Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
Glee Twist Roleplay ; Characters needed!(:Glee Twist!: GleeTwist RP: Characters Needed!
Glee Twist RP; Characters needed! Glee Twist RP; Characters needed! If interested please contact ; http://glee-twist-rp.tumblr.com/
The Glee kids’ summer is coming to an end and it’s finally senior year and they are going all at. ( The things that happened Season 1 and 2 are the same but act as if the twins have been there all along. )This role play has no rating so mature content will be floating around. What will your character get themselves into this year?
Other Characters needed- (needed , reserved ,
taken) Artie Abrams
Sage Evans --Sage isn’t as into comic books as his brother, he’s more into book books. He’s rather smart but doesn’t come off “nerdy” as he’s sort of a party animal as well. A loud goof who loves to tease others(good naturedly, of course). Sage doesn’t concern himself with popularity, he just focuses on having fun. Unlike his brother, Sage isn’t much for sports.
- Madison is considered the “smart” twin, or rather, the book-smart twin. She is, for the most part, an ‘A’ student and prides herself on keeping her grades up. She may not always understand her sister, Brittany, but she knows her better than most and loves her dearly. She’s quieter than her twin and isn’t mush for dancing. She does like to sing though.
Eli Puckerman --Not as much of a trouble-maker as his brother, he prefers to stay in a play video games. He does go out to parties on occasion, just enough not to become a complete social outcast, but is more subdued than his twin. Music is one commonality between the brothers as Eli loves to write his own music, plays guitar, piano, and can sing fairly well. He joined the football team in his Freshman year, but quite halfway through his Sophomore year not finding anything in it.
Quinn Fabray Rachel Berry
Santana Lopez Kurt Hummel Milo Abrams
(If you would like to change something about the twin I’ve set up, let me know. -It’s up to the player if they are in Glee Club.)
(If someone wishes to have a twin that is not listed, contact me with your idea of them and I’ll consider it.)
The Audition Form:
Preferred Endgame Ship:
Other Ships Interested In:
Writing Sample:(A couple para sample. Preferred to have this written in the character you’re applying for but not necessary.)
Send your application to our ask or submit!
I'm pretty sure I just sank to a whole new level of low.
I fell asleep at the piano last night. I was working on my audition piece all night and, sure, I started getting tired, but I never go to bed the minute I’m feeling sleepy. I don’t know what time it was, but I just wanted to play through one more time before I went to bed and…next thing I know, it’s morning, I’m late for school, and I’m asleep on the fallboard. Not to mention my neck and back are killing me.
I totally forgot about prom.
Between all the insanity of my audition coming up, glee club and Nationals around the corner, Kurt’s opening night which I, unfortunately, missed—I completely forgot to tell you guys that Sam decided on a theme for prom. The theme of McKinley’s 2013 prom is…Star Wars.
Considering the date of prom, I should have expected this when I gave Sam full reign. It’s not going to be cheesy and ridiculous—the decor that the decorating committee has shown me so far has actually looks really, really good. Sam’s totally stoked and I’m actually glad things worked out this way.
The Twins || Klaine
Blaine couldn’t believe it was happening. Him and Kurt were standing outside the door of the delivery room. The twins were two days early, which wasn’t a very big deal. However, it was two days that he hadn’t prepared himself for. Blaine was shaking with nerves. His children were almost in this world, and he was hoping that he wouldn’t screw up. Blaine grabbed his husbands hand and looked over at him. He’s been in love with him for seven years and they were finally starting their family. Blaine leaned over and kissed Kurt on the cheek.
“This is it, babe. We are becoming the family that we’ve always talked about and dreamed of,” Blaine whispered, giving Kurt’s hand a gentle squeeze. He couldn’t wait for the years to come with his husband and children. The closer it got and the more he thought, the more excited he was getting. Finding a surrogate was the hardest part of it all. He and Kurt would be up until the early morning reading and signing papers, but it all paid off.
We just got back from dinner.
Jan and Liz are such wonderful people! Their love is so beautiful.. they’ve been together for over thirty years! And in this area? It’s really remarkable.
I’m so thankful that we met by chance, because they’re fantastic people, and such great role models. It’s not often that people “like us” have someone to look up to.
And you’ll never guess what happened.. they got engaged! Right in front of us. Jan got down and one knee and pulled out a ring— it was beautiful! The whole restaurant burst into applause. Absolutely amazing. I’m so honored that I got to witness it.
I’ll be around for awhile if anyone has any questions or messages!
As We Sit By The Fire, Our Hearts Burn → Seblaine
- TAGGING → Blaine Anderson, Sebastian Smythe
- TIME FRAME → July 13th, 2012
- LOCATION → Sebastian’s backyard.
- GENERAL NOTES → Blaine semi-surprises Sebastian with s’mores in the backyard. He’d never expected for this to turn into that time where they confessed just about everything.
- SIDE NOTES → Welp, I tried. I’m just not good at starters.
Speaking of Christmas...
I know we’re a little late on the updates, but it’s been a really, really busy week.
My parents flew in a little early this year. They flew in on the nineteenth and we all had dinner together that night before they went back to their hotel, and Kurt and I showed them around the city on Thursday. Surprisingly enough, my mom adores Lila and Lila loves anyone that gives her attention…even my dad didn’t seem quite as opposed to having pets around as he did when Coop and I were younger. Burt and Carole came a couple of days later and they stayed in the guest room at the apartment. It was great having them around for a while—it always is with Burt and Carole. Cooper didn’t get in until the morning of Christmas eve.
We gathered everyone up at our shoe-box apartment for Christmas dinner and it was…insane. Cooper kept trying to get into the kitchen and “taste test” the food. My dad and Burt…well, I think they might have actually…bonded some. Over the game, no less. Dinner was delicious…Kurt was right; neither my mom nor Carole kicked him out of the kitchen, although my mom did kick me out the kitchen. And Cooper. It’s clear who her favorite in the family is. There was a small gift exchange afterwards, but I’ve been waiting to give Kurt his main gift because it’s…it’s kind of personal.
But! Maybe the best part of the week (or second best) was yesterday. My dad, Kurt, and I all drove down to the car dealer and…we bought our new car! It’s the red Mini Cooper I wanted, and I’m really, really happy with it. Dad paid for half and Kurt and I put in a pretty sizable down payment, and if we put in a couple of hundred bucks a month, we should have it paid off in no time!
Maybe all this time stuck in the apartment has been good for me.
I had a lot of time to work on my music. A few ideas for songs came to me and I spent a good portion of the down time jotting down ideas and bits and pieces of chords and bridges. It’s probably going to be a while until I can finish any of them, especially with the weather starting to look a little less…foul. Chances are we’ll have to get back to work soon, so I’ll have to squeeze song-writing into my free time.
Speaking of the storm, I think Lila’s traumatized after all that howling wind. She spent all of last night either digging into my back or trying to squeeze between Kurt and me. So, now instead of having onlyone big baby in the house who’s terrified of storms, we have two.
I feel really, really bad for everyone who lost power. Apparently it’s, like, their fourth day without power? Or tomorrow is the fourth—obviously I wasn’t listening closely enough. But for us, it’s been kind of cozy. We don’t have many excuses to just stay indoors literally all day anymore.
if you are still taking questions, then i have one! what are your five favorite things about kurt?
Oh, I’ll always take questions, as long as they’re not…too personal. Which, this one—thank you, by the way—is not.
Well…I don’t know if I can narrow it down to five. I love everything about him, but…I’ll try.
- His eyes and his smile, which I realize is technically two things but they’re both facial features and I love them both too much to pick one over the other. His smile is the most adorable smile I’ve ever seen and seeing him smile always makes me smile, too. His eyes are a slightly different color every day, I swear. They just…they’re captivating.
- His laugh. His laugh is absolutely musical. It’s beautiful and I never get tired of hearing it. I could listen to his laugh all day—his voice, even. His voice is so unique and special and…well, beautiful. I could listen to him read a dictionary.
- I love his compassion. He’s…honestly the most compassionate person I’ve ever met and that’s something I have always loved about him.
- I love his sense of humor. I don’t think very many people get it or sometimes fail to realize he’s making a joke. He has more of a witty, sarcastic sense of humor, and I love it.
- I love how strong and determined he is. Kurt’s been through a lot in his life, and he’s still a good person. He’s a dreamer, but he’s also a fighter—and because of that he doesn’t dream aimlessly. He works to accomplish his dreams, and that in itself is an admirable quality. Some people die with dreams they never dared to live, and he dares to live them every day. I hope I’ll be around long enough to see him make every one of his dreams come true.