I JUST STOOD BESIDE DYLAN MORAN IN BLACKWELLS, YO.
HE WAS BUYING A BOOK BESIDE ME AND I COULD’VE REACHED OUT AND STROKED HIS BEAUTIFUL ARM.
But no…I just bought my Principles of Orchestration and slinked off into the darkness to watch him from a distance.
I know everyone in Edinburgh is bound to see him at some stage but omg.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person that tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
Questions I answered:
1. Sunsets or sunrises?
oh wow umm i’d have to say sunrises although i’m rarely up to see them
2. Cat person or a dog person?
if i had to pick i would say cat person
3. Your number one celebrity crush?
uhhh shit it’s a tie between anne hathaway and felicia day
4. How would you react if you ever met your celebrity crush?
try and hide how stupidly excited i was. prolly tell them how beautiful they are, inside and out.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go?
6. Summer, Spring, Autumn, or Winter?
7. Who is number one in your Tumblr crushes right now?
notwithafizzzlebutwithabaang (with a whopping 6%)
8. Describe your dream home.
pale yellow with a big yard and a wrap around porch with a golden lab sitting in the driveway
9. Who is the last person you’d ever want to discover your blog?
ummm prolly my gramma haha
10. What’s your guiltiest pleasure?
i guess reading porn fics but like who doesn’t? lol
11. Why are there eleven questions instead of ten or 12?
idk man i didn’t make this lol
Questions for you:
1. who is your best friend?
2. what is a hobby you have that not many people know about?
3. what kind of music do you like?
4. what’s your favorite animal?
5. if you could tell your past self one thing what would it be?
6. if you could have any super power what would it be?
7. ice skating or rollerblading?
8. what’s you favorite board game?
9. innie or outie belly button?
10. how often do you check your email?
11. can you speak another language? (if so, what?)
Went to Blackwells...
and got inspired. But here I am off to Texas to Jake’s family beach house with he and Wes, so I have to just quiet the creative and save it for next week.
Apparently Jake’s brother is going to hit on me while I’m there… Being as I’m the only straight, single girl who will be around all weekend… Can’t decide if I like this or not. Well, at least I probably won’t have to pay for any drinks and have some company while I’m on my own little vaca, since Wes and Jake are alll in their own little world these days. It’s very cute :)
Glittered up boxes yesterday and hung my shelves last night, ate sautéed spinach and baby shrimp over rice for dinner and rocked out to the classic rock station… Got glitter everywhere. last night was a good night, my weekend is going to be relaxing…
Hello, good life.