Relatedly, 100% of the lady friends I have discussed this with agree: It would be awesome to be able to throw up whenever someone is being incredibly vile.
- incontrovertible physical evidence of how repulsive they are
- assault them with your feelings
- everyone will be shocked into silence
- you don’t have to say anything
- if it’s a hostile situation, you have plausible deniability: “it wasn’t me, it was my body! it does that whenever someone is being racist”
It’s a good plan. My current ranking of potential superpowers is:
- delayed-reaction/staircase-wit lady vengeance (the guy who catcalls you gets one block further before he bursts into flames)
- antagonistic vomiting
i want to vomit everywhere
When people find out I practice witchcraft and they come at me like “merry meet!” & “blessed be” cos that is just annoying.
If we are friends and I respect your beliefs and you say those things I will say them back out of respect.
But don’t assume I appreciate that fluffy ass language.
If you want to appease my inner witch bring me offerings of rusty nails, graveyard dirt, bones & baneful herbs.