BINDER GIVEAWAY: DEADLINE: 5TH MAY
HEY BABIES IT’S TIME FOR A GIVEAWAY
Okay, so a minute or two ago, I ordered myself a binder from ebay. It’s cheap and it got good reviews, so perfect! Place my order, binder in the post, everything is great.
BUT…when I go to my gmail to see the receipt and wouldn’t you know it, I find a £5 voucher from ebay itself.
Now, the binder that I bought was 4.99. So, even though I was a little pissed that I had spent my money on a binder that I could have gotten for free, all was well. Why? Because I could offer someone else a chance to get it instead.
The rules are simple:
- No giveaway blogs cus yo, that ain’t fair.
- Likes count, reblogs count too!
- Don’t be inclined to follow me, even though I’m really cool
- DEADLINE IS FIFTH OF MAY BECAUSE IT EXPIRES TWO DAYS LATER I’M SORRY IT’S SO QUICK
so i have a few extra bucks to spare from commission work, and i have decided to do a giveaway!
i will be giving away one Tri-Top chest binder from Underworks!
here is some more info:
Three powerful layers of medical industry grade 70% nylon and 30% spandex throughout the front, and a single back layer, provide maximumomfortable chest binding. Mid-tummy length. Tested and effective in full binding and for sporting related binding and protection. Made in the U.S.A.
these binders come in nude, white, and black, as well as a range of sizes fit for anyone! they are super effective at flattening your chest, i have used mine for several different cosplays and can attest to their effectiveness!
- one like and one reblog please!
- you don’t have to be following me to be entered
- i will contact the winner through their ask box, please keep yours open to i can inform the winner!
- please make sure you know your size, since i am not going to refund you for your binder should it not fit in any way
- giveaway ends January 10th! good luck c: