"Why is there a BET but no White Entertainment Television?"
This is the most common question in response to racism/reverse-racism.
So, to answer it, lets play a game.
To play you need 4 things
- A pencil/pen
- A notebook
- A camera/webcam
- A tv with cable
——Or you can just use your computer.
Here are the rules
- For every show you watch/channel you watch/commercial you see, write the headline on a new piece of paper with its title at the top.
- Watch all the same programs you normally would.
- Every time a black person comes up, put an “X” on the line
- Every time a white person comes up, put an “O” on the line.
- Do not count the same people twice.
- Do not count them if they dont speak
- The game ends at 12:00am midnight.
When you’re finished take a picture of your sheets/upload them/liveblog them and respond to this post. Inbox me if you’re still confused.