Follow posts tagged #because really in seconds.Sign up
- #can we please talk about how incredible this fine specimen is for a moment
- #not only is he extremely talented he's also ridiculously eloquent (btw how many languages does he speak again)
- #and so humble and down to earth it's sickening
- #you can tell by his amazing attitude towards everything just how much he loves his job and just how grateful he is
- #not to mention how happy he looks all the fucking time oh my god i can't
- #life ruiner
- #if you don't like tom you're probably a terrible person with terrible taste and you should feel terrible
This is a friendly reminder that in Apollo’s very first trial:
- He got stuck in the middle of a really nasty grudge match between his trusted mentor and his client (who happened to be someone Apollo really looked up to).
- He got completely blind-sided by this because Phoenix didn’t tell him anything and he thought Kristoph and Phoenix were good friends.
- He was forced to choose between stabbing his boss and mentor in the back and giving up on finding the truth, and he had to make that decision with his mentor standing right next to him.
- He exposed his mentor as a murderer and in doing so saw a man he respected and cared about led away in handcuffs
- He effectively put himself out of a job.
- He was fed a piece of forged evidence and used it which not only endangered his badgebut also meant he technically cheated and he can never take that back.
- He was forced to see a man he looked up to and whom he really believed in and probably always believed didn’t forge any evidence in an entirely new light and that probably shattered him.
- He was basically used by Phoenix to get revenge, and even though it wasn’t necessarily in a bad way and Phoenix didn’t mean to hurt him, he was used nonetheless.
- Even though the end result was overall the right thing and how the case should have ended, Apollo still basically lost everything.