Can't you just imagine the writer's table though?
- Brad: Goddammit Go Your Own Way still hasn't updated! This is insane!
- Ian: I know! I love badboy!Blaine
- Ryan: let's make that canon
- Ian: What?
- Ryan: Badboy!Blaine. I'm making it canon
- Brad: That has no continuity
- Ryan: I have spoken. By me a child's medium leather jacket.
three sentence fic meme
anon prompted: badboy!blaine/injured + really shy!kurt
(tw blood and, again, way more than three sentences oops)
“Oh, hey, I didn’t notice that anyone–” Blaine stops and his eyes widen. “Jesus fuck, what happened to you?”
The guy in front of him squeaks and turns around to go back into the bathroom stall, but Blaine catches his wrist before he gets away. “Hey, let me look.” He takes a step closer before he sees the boy’s frightened eyes and lowers his voice. “It’s – you’re Kurt, right?”
Kurt furrows his brows but nods, only flinching a little as Blaine reaches up to remove the balled up toilet paper he has pressed to his nose. Blaine hisses as he sees it drenched in blood, trickling all the way down to Kurt’s neck and on his shirt.
“Fuck, we need to get you to the school nurse,” he says and carefully presses it back to Kurt’s face.