Follow posts tagged #asianvogue in seconds.Sign up
Bubbly Gracyy x ASIANVOGUE 1,000 GC GIVEAWAY.
Hello Loves, I’ll be having my first ever Blog giveaway sponsored by no other than ASIANVOGUE SHOP. If you will just scroll down you will see that I’ve been eyeing to their shoes for my Graduation day but now I’ll be giving a chance to one of my lucky reader to win a Php 1,000 worth of GC.
Asianvogue Shop, the brainchild of Angel del Rosario, an online fashion boutique from the Philippines was established on May 2009. Dedicated to cater every fashionista’s ever changing style. The shop provides shoppers with an extensive selection of fashion forward footwears and bags.
- Follow me itsgflores.tumblr.com on tumblr.
- Like PLUMPYTUDE on facebook.
- Follow me @itsGflores on twitter
- Follow @asianvogue on twitter.
- Like ASIANVOGUE on facebook.
- Tweet ”I want to win 1,000 worth of GC from @asianvogue XX @itsGflores first BLOG GIVEAWAY http://itsgflores.tumblr.com/post/21207877954 ” (make sure that your twitter is not on private so that i can see it.)
- Post this to your Facebook wall and DON’T FORGET TO TAG THE ASIANVOGUE FAN PAGE.
“I want to win 1000 GC from Asianvogue Shop xx BubblyGracyy first BLOG GIVEAWAY http://itsgflores.tumblr.com/post/21207877954 . “
- REBLOG THIS POST as much as you can.
Please do follow all the instructions, I might disqualify those who will not follow it.
That’s it. See mechanics are made easy just for you Loves. The winner will be selected through Random.org. I’d like to thank ASIANVOGUE from the bottom of my heart for sponsoring my first blog giveaway.
CONTEST ENDS ON MAY 16 so that’s roughly 1 month, OPEN FOR PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS ONLY. ♥
As mentioned here, here is my post-birthday giveaway! Big thanks to my sponsors, Asianvogue and Kream Online Shop! :)
There will be two winners! One winner will get a 1,000 gift certificate from Asianvogue shop which you can use for shoes, apparels and bags! and…
The second winner will win 1,000 worth of accessories from Kream Online Shop! :)
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Follow my blog by clicking this.
2. Follow my Twitter account (here) and tweet this: “Join @heyitsgeraldine ‘s birthday giveaway here: http://bit.ly/sJz1VH and win prizes from @asianvogueshop and @kreamonlineph #gmgiveaway!”
3. Like/follow the following pages:
4. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:
- Reblog this. (+1)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook and tag Asianvogue & Kream online shop in your post. (+2)
- Blog about this giveaway. (+2)
- Like my online shop in FB here. (+1)
- Fan me in Lookbook if you have an account. (+2)
Don’t forget to leave a comment below (using the Disqus box) stating your:
Name, Email, Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook name. Include the links to your tweet, reblogged post and number of additional entries.
Open to Philippine residents. Giveaway ends on December 20. Good luck! :)
My first giveaway! ♥
Remember my old posts about me spazzing over Asianvogue Shop shoes? Well now, instead of actually hoping to win some GCs from them, I’m giving them away! AVS was awesome enough to sponsor my first ever giveaway and I am very blessed to be given this opportunity. :)
Asianvogue Shop is an online boutique that caters online shoppers to a wide range of shoes & bags. Founded by Ms. Angela Del Rosario on May 2009, this store has been known by a lot of fashion bloggers, celebrities, etc.
One winner will win a Php 1000 GC from Asianvogue Shop!
- Follow Celina the Unicorn on Tumblr (+2)
- Follow Asianvogue Shop on Tumblr (+1)
- Follow @celinieee on Twitter (+2)
- Follow @asianvogueshop on Twitter (+1)
- Like Asianvogue Shop on Facebook (+2)
- Tweet about the giveaway (+2) (If your account is private, please give me the image url of the screenshot of your tweet~)
- Post this on your Facebook wall: “Celina the Unicorn & @Asianvogue Shop is giving away a Php 1000 GC + other goodies as well! http://celinatheunicorn.blogspot.com/2012/03/literal-literal-rafflecopter-giveaway.html” (+1)
- Answer a simple question~ (+2)
- Answer another simple question (+1)
*The ones in bold letters are mandatory
A total of 16 entries!! I’ll also be choosing a winner for the best answer from the 1st random question in the Rafflecopter widget. :) The prize for the special winner would be a small goodie bag of appreciation from yours truly! ♥ (The questions pops out after you’ve done all the mandatory requirements.)
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the widget NOW!!
Contest ends on April 23, 2012 12PM and is open to PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS ONLY. :)
Neon Orange & Leather
Since it’s the first of November, I thought posting what I wore for Philippine Fashion Week Day 4 would be fit for the occasion since I was wearing a jack-o-lantern sort of color palette. XD
Detailed post of Day 3 & 4 to follow. :)
Thanks Den for taking my photos :)
Calvin Klein belt | shorts from the States (I forgot the brand) | Claire Voix rings and bracelet
Asian Vogue shoes
BIG THANK YOU Giveaway
It took me quite some time to post this giveaway heehee, ♥
JOIN JOIN JOIN PLEASE? :)
So here are the prizes of my big giveaway!!!
sweet prizes? YES YES YES!!! ☺
2. Like or add these Facebook pages:
- Asian Vogue Shop (https://www.facebook.com/asianvogue)
- Kiss Accessories (https://www.facebook.com/KissAccessories)
- Schatchen’s Closet add (https://www.facebook.com/schatzchens.closet OR like this https://www.facebook.com/schatzchen.closet) ANY of the two. ☺
3. Follow Asian Vogue Shop on Twitter (@asianvogueshop)
4. Tweet this:
- “I want to win sweet prizes from @pepang’s blog (http://pepang.com/post/25568138575/bigthankyou) from @asianvogueshop , Kiss Accessories & Schatchen”
5. Post this on your Facebook (set to public so I can see it & tag properly those with “@”):
- “I want to win sweet prizes from @SelfPortrayal (http://pepang.com/post/25568138575/bigthankyou) from @AsianVogueShop , @Kiss Accessories & @Schatchen’s Closet ”
6. Leave a comment with your:
- NAME, Twitter-name, Facebook-name & Email Address
6 EASY STEPS (6 entries)!!!
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON JULY 22,2012. Will pick the winner via random.org. Open to Philippine residents only. ☺
P.S. If you can’t tag “Schatchen’s Closet” properly, I understand. Just include the shop’s name in your post ☺ Thank youuuuu!
GOOD LUCK!!! ♥
Thank you, April ♥
Being the way that you are is enough..
What I wore to the Rajo Laurel for Parisian launch.
Finally after a week of being MIA I can post new blog entries again! I’m back!
It was a week of emotions. You have no idea! I have this disease of getting too attached with people I have worked with. It’s my first job and the months I’ve spent with them = priceless. I was a crybaby last week because I missed them. :’( I’m happy with my new job with the same company thank you Papa God. :)
ANYWAY, back on my post,.
I started my outfit with this necklace, it’s so unique! I decided to just wore it over a plain top. I was flattered during the event because I got so many compliments that even THE Rajo Laurel noticed this Patternfall Torque Necklace from Martina-Martina. *kilig to the bones*
plain navy blue top from Ar-Ey, Forever 21 bodycon blue stripes skirt
My new black&blue wedges from AsianVogue. This pair is not as high as my other wedges but I still love these shoes, love the combination of colors + design + details. ♥
No makeup - makeup, just swiped my MAC Pink Nouveau and that’s it. In the photos it looked like a pale shade of pink because I put it over a concealer to lessen the brightness. :P
got my blog-title from a song that I’ve heard this afternoon, I forgot the title, haha!
xx, April ♥
Just an ordinary Sunday
Dress from OASAP, Boots from Asianvogue, Accessories from Bazaars and Quiapo
Another quick post to everyone. I’ve been busy with work and didn’t have enough time to go home at south during weekend. Meaning, no family day for me so I decided to go out with friends on a Sunday!
Here’s what I wore for an ordinary Sunday with friends! :)
I like mine thick
Hype this look on Lookbook.nu!
This was what I wore (minus the shoes) when I went out to buy my school books from C&E located along Quezon Avenue last Sunday. I almost didn’t want to go home! I love being surrounded by books! haha! Then we went to Greenhills to get something to eat and for some quick retail therapy. Hee. <3
Highlight of the day:
Me: *Buying food* Fried Sharks Fin po.
Cashier: Ma’am, model po ba kayo?
Me: Ay, hindi po! haha!
Shout out to Hot Fashion Wear for sending me this awesome satchel bag! Thank you! I have been using it as my school bag ever since! It’s just so roomy, and you all know how much stuff I carry around with me all the time. haha! They’re having a contest too! Watch out for it! :D
Also, meet my newest babies! The thick heeled Becky Platforms from Trunkshow! I got them at 50% off! Will blog about it soon! :D
By the way, if you haven’t joined my giveaway with Asian Vogue yet, click here! It’s about time to win yourself some new shoes (or clothes, or bags) don’t you think? :)
Its flag shorts today! Well these aren’t actually the ones i DIY’ed, but will be wearing those soon. hehe!
Asian vogue shoes
Anyway, this is my tuesday look of the day and finally, i get to wear these hot new kicks from asian vogue. It was actually my first time to shop asian vogue shoes and dang! That’s a lot of shoes to choose from, and don’t forget the word “affordable”. No wonder Asian Vogue shoes are selling like hotcakes! lol!
Forever21 polka dot top/ Asian vogue shoes/ Bkk leather bracelets
Before anything else, i just wanna give a shoutout to the world that me and boyfie had our 4yrs & 8th monthsary yesterday! Despite the fact that its a long distance relationship. (i miss him =( hmph! ) Still, im happy happy happy! hehe! Okay enough about the cheezy stuff. Lol!
Anywaaaay, had a great night out last night with wickedying. Yeah, i know its monday but mondays are “meet-up mondays” for us. Then again, had a great time chatting over a nice glass of our favorite mint flavored latte. hehe! Oh! By the way, how’s your PFW’11 week going? hehe! Share! Share! Share! id love to see pictures! hehe! Anyway, wickedying and i are off to manila this coming thursday. Hope to see ya’ll soon! =)
Mixing textures by Kayra Magracia Hype it here http://lookbook.nu/look/2539887-mixing-textures
Loving this practice shot!
I think lace over lace looks great.
paboritong pose yea.
What I wore:
Animal Printed Fedora from SM department store, Thrifted Zebra printed dress and black lace-y cover up, lace scarf from somewhere, H&M chain bag, Earrings from FOREVER21(kahit di naman kita) and Wedges from AsianVogue