Follow posts tagged #as level in seconds.Sign up
Motives for becoming an Entrepreneur
- Working for someone else entails a limit to what they can expect to be paid.
- Owning a business gives someone the opportunity to earn much more.
- In practice, entrepreneurs tend to earn less per hour than those in a paid job.
- Entrepreneurs have to work longer hours to earn their money.
- There is always the possibility you will be very successful, thus a motivation factor.
- Entrepreneurs tend to enjoy being independent and in control.
- They prefer to be in charge of their day to day work affairs rather than having an employer telling them what to do.
- In practice the independence in limited.
- Work has to be done, taxes paid.
- Those financing the business, i.e. a bank, have to be kept satisfied that the business is prospering.
- Those who own their own business have more independence than employees working for someone else.
Building a business:
- Entrepreneurs get satisfaction from having built their own business.
- Creating a successful business is a deeply satisfying experience and can help people to meet higher level goals in life.
- Many entrepreneurs start a business because they think they will get greater job satisfaction by working for themselves. It could be that they prefer working on their own.
- They might be able to change the sort of work they do compared to a normal job. The product:
- Many entrepreneurs have an interest in what they sell.
- They are passionate about the area of the market they choose to set up a business in, i.e., brewing beer, selling clothes or providing high quality care for those in need.
Different entrepreneurs are motivated by different factors.
If you know Fick's Law, you know everything about life and breathing.
Fick’s Law (don’t call it fuck’s law, not even for a joke, and I know this from experience) is how you can trick anybody into thinking you know the world about living organisms. You can apply it to anything to do with practically anything that includes oxygen, which is kind of a lot, seeing as we only need to, you know, breathe it.
Fick’s law is just one fact. It’s easy as hell to learn, easy as hell to apply, you can answer so many different questions with it, Fick’s Law will give you a higher grade and completely change your life for the better. LEGIT.
Fick’s Law is:
Rate of Diffusion = Surface Area x Concentration Gradient / Membrane Thickness.
Diffusion is the movement of particles to a smaller concentration. The rate of diffusion is how quickly those particles move. Diffusion needs no energy to happen.
The Law translates as, as simply put as possible:
- Bigger surface area = SHIT MOVES FASTER.
- Moving from a high concentration to one a lot lower = SHIT MOVES FASTER.
- The cells are thinner = SHIT. MOVES. FASTER.
And that is literally it. Now you know about diffusion and how net movement is made faster, and you all scroll away from this post better people. It’s just a little physics, but it can answer most exams for you.
And it’s easy as piss.