100-Follower Art Project (Attempt 3)
So! I’ve been sitting at a bit over a hundred followers for a little while now
(okay a long while, but) and I’d like to do something to thank all of you for following me.
Instead of having an art giveaway of some sort, I’m going to do a larger picture. I’d like to branch out a bit for this, but my comfort zone is still pretty much just ponies… Sorry about that.
Anyways! Here’s how this’ll work:
- This will be a large picture with a group of ponies in it. If you want me to add your OC or a character of your choice, send me a submission or ask (If it’s an OC, please include a reference - If you have me on Skype, you can message me there too). Even if you’ve already sent me a request for this on one of my earlier attempts, please re-send one, as I’d like to be able to keep them together to make sure I don’t forget anyone.
- You can send me more than one submission if you have two characters you’d like me to add.
- I plan to start working on this sometime around June 8th to June 12th. I’m not going to stop taking submissions for ponies around this time, but the closer I get to finishing the picture, the less likely I am to add more ponies to it (not to worry though, I’ll still probably add yours if you send it in before I finish).
- The amount of interest this gets is an element in when I’ll start working on it. I don’t say that to try and guilt people into sending in a submission if they’re not interested, but more because of my own personal motivation problems. I repeat; This isn’t an effort on my part to try and drum up interest. This is just a statement on my part.
- If you have a pose in mind for your submission, please send me a description or image.
So! That’s what’s going to be happening. I’m probably not going to do much else in the way of art once I’ve started working on this, as I’d rather not have too many projects going at once.
Anyways! If you’re interested, hit me up with a submission/ask message, or just message me on Skype if you’ve got my details.
This is my way of thanking all of you~
just wondering, because i recently have picked up an interest in art, but all of my drawings and coloring look absolutely horrendous, and just overall bad. but i assume it all comes with experience and practice.
Yup! Fear not, dude. Artistic ability is like a muscle, you gotta exercise it before you bench a car. Metaphorically.
Just keep practicing! Draw from life, look up tutorials, read books, study anatomy, look at artists’ work you admire and see how they do things! Don’t get discouraged, give yourself time to figure things out and have fun with it! All it takes is determination and practice. Talent isn’t something you’re born with, it’s something you develop with enough focus and drive. :)
Just practice and have fun! Draw stuff you like! Draw stuff that’s terrible and laugh at it! Draw a butt! Everything will help you improve if you treat it like a learning experience.
I hope this helps!!!! You can do it! I believe in you!!!
i organised my photoshop brushes
it’s innocuously named Customized Default.abr
note: the very first brush is exclusively for the Pencil tool NOTHING ELSE DO YOU HEAR ME
[Alright, dudes and dudettes. Bombard me wwith asks or requests or just plain anything. On Sunday I’m havving a big art day to catch up on lost time, after I get done helping wwith cleanup of the Homecoming dance. SPREAD THE WWORD. I’M DOIN’ THIS, I’M MAKIN’ IT HAPPEN.
Also yeah no I’m not gonna wwuss out.]
So - I’ve had one person asking me if it’s possible to buy prints of my art and that made me quickly make a Redbubble account and I thought about selling prints there.
… is it a really horrible idea? I don’t have any illusions of selling a lot but at least one person would like it… but I don’t know if it’s really stupid even trying.
And what artworks should I sell as prints? If I should even do it…
I won’t really go into the details, but suffice to say I’ve run into some economic troubles which are requiring me to seek alternate sources of income.
Thus, I’m opening commissions.
Prices & examples are under the cut.
Also, even if you don’t plan on buying, a reblog would be really appreciated!