- my favorite female character: skyler
- my favorite male character: jesse
- my favorite book/season/etc: season two!!!!!
- my favorite episode (if its a tv show): peekaboo and fly.
- my favorite cast member: aaron paul actual angel
- my favorite ship: JESSE/JANE DON’T TALK TO ME ABOUT IT I’M STILL DISTRAUGHT.
- a character I’d die defending: SKYLER.
- a character I just can’t sympathize with: walt is a relentless piece of shit.
- a character I grew to love: marie
- my anti otp: walt/being a person
nope, not opening
It’s a plain blank page for me :3
it’s white for me.
not opening :(
I’m sorry it’s not opening for me :(
it’s blank page :s
thank you so much guys! I already fixed it, it was just tumblr being tumblr and erasing my theme!
:LSKDJLSKDFJS:LDKFJ i have only watched like, four episodes of the good wife (i know i know i plan on catching up one day i promise!) but based on what i have seen so far:
- I think they are wonderfully complimentary to one another. Alicia is this sort of woman who’s had to deal with a lot of pressure due to her husband and that pressure comes in the form of some sort of humiliation tagged at the end of her name along with the fact that she has to balance out her personal life with her kids and her professional life where she has to struggle to make a full name for herself. And Will seems like this guy who is actually not a Nice Guy who at first seems more interested in the job getting done than Alicia and her husband’s mishaps, but then he seems to actually care and I think Alicia feels just really comfortable around Will because he presents himself as a good natured, easy kind of going guy who knows the difference between a professional and personal relationship and respects Alicia not because of a title or anything but because of what she portrays herself as, and the fact that they mutually respect one another is just really interesting. IDK.
then again it’s only four episodes so….;____;
I KEPT MEANING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS my friend told me when i started watching
MOLLY I AM CRYING!!!!!!!!!! i mean literally not anymore but i was watching and then they started talking and then i had to pause it because i was screaming and my roommate was in her room and was like, “are you crying.” and i had to say, “yes.”
because i was actually crying.