10 Rules that help me get through everyday life
My life is an endless train of suffering… therefore I have written some points to direct me through the cycle of life, some I have established from Buddhism, others from what my Mother has taught me and the rest from my experience. Maybe they might be of some use to you, I’d be overjoyed if they were.
1. Don’t regret anything you do, you did it with reason and that shouldn’t be questioned afterward
2. Don’t depend on anyone, in the end, you’ll be dissapointed
3. Everything is temporary “If we accept things as they come, appreciate them in themoment, and then let them pass by, we’d cause a lot less suffering to ourselves.”
4. Take the middle way
5. Live, and let live live in peace
6. Compassion “Love all sentient beings as if they were your own children, unconditionally. When you give, give with the right intentions, not out of self promotion.”
7. Karma will always get you, regardless of whether you’ve done good or bad
8. Accept change
9. Don’t possess, Don’t obsess, over someone/something Don’t crave for anything
10. Conquer yourself life is what you make it!
I started taking Anti-Stress supplements today. They contain valerian, ashwaghanda, rhodiola, lemon balm and citrus bioflavanoids. I took one this afternoon and today is the first day in like a month that I haven’t freaked out over anything and have actually been flirty/joking around with my boyfriend. I think this is going to be a good thing. I’m taking Brad King’s Anti-Stress Vegan distributed by Preferred Nutrition.
Aaand just found out the Brad King tag is porn and only porn. Great.