Follow posts tagged #anonask in seconds.Sign up
How many languages does Tom speak? Also which ones? (Forgive me if I treat you like the authority/Queen of all Hiddles knowledge, it's just that you're the best person for this kind of question. Also your blog is AMAZING.)
Thank you! <3 It is an honor for me that you think that way.
Well, here we go. Tom speak:
Spanish: He is not fluent, according to him, he understands more than he can speak.
Greek: He’s fluent. He learned at university. (Cambridge)
Latin: Same as Greek.
French: Not sure if he’s fluent, but in some interviews he talks a lot in french.
That’s it! :)
What's the most difficult academic class you've taken? How about the most interesting? And the most boring?
- Most difficult: intermediate statistics
- Most interesting: Abnormal Psychology or Social Psychology
- Most boring: Psychology of Adjustment
Graduate school (School Psychology)
- Most difficult: Intellectual Assessments
- Most Interesting: Special eduction & Law or Abnormal Behavior Assessment
- Most Boring: Design and Statistical Analysis.
Graduate Student fancyness.
I’ve got a midterm tomorrow (today, it’s 1:40am ATM) it’s on Intelectual Assessments….soudns fun right? lol it’s a 3.5 hour test. NO THANX!
I teach two classes tomorrow. I workout! (45min Total Body Strength @ 6:15, and 45min Zumba @ 7:15)
I have a meeting with my professor after classes because I am his graduate assistant and he will be gone for two weeks. Guess who gets to play professor while he is gone??
ME 8) i am excited! I will be teaching Human Development and The Learner, Psychology of Adolescents, and Intro to the Major.
And then after my day ends at 8:30pm, I will be driving 2 hours to see my handsome man! and test 4-5 year old’s all weekend. And prepare my Special Education and Law court case presentation….wow i am full of exciting plans for the weekend. lol
Now i am off to bed. I have to be up at 6am or i am going to fail this final and my dreams of being a School Psychologist will be over!
Sharee I'm just wondering why you only seem to answer anonymous questions? Like, you say you have over 10 thousand asks and I'm sure you have plenty of followers but your questions seem to only be from these anonymous people who ask questions that you miraculously seem to be very knowledgable in/have extensive opinions...
i answer all type of questions anon or not, i dont post questions that people send me NON-ANON that is why it only seems like i answer anon questions, because i dont post every question. i respond privately. but i will not answer a question if the answer can be found on my blog or a quick google search.
these are examples of questions i DO NOT answer:
- How many calories does ____ have?
- How can get a thigh gap?
- BMR questions, 99% of the answers can be found on “Calorie Q tabs”
- Snack ideas- i have a tab
- Meal ideas- i have a tab
- I ate ____ today, is that good? (99% of things people ask me about are not vegan, i dont follow non-vegan nutritional things lol)
- Is yogurt healthy?
- I ate a piece of pizza today, will i get fat?
- If i workout 5x a day and eat only healthy, how much weight will i lose in 21 days? (or any variation of that question)
- will i get lose skin?
- I dont answer hate mail. i dont even read it lol
- I dont like working out, how can i lose weight FAST and i like to eat junk. i dont want to eat healthy but i want abs! HELP PLEASE HELP!
- What is _____?? (seriously, google it. and THEN ask me.)
” my “method” is i scroll down and will see what group of questions target the same general theme. and post one. then i will answer non-anon questions that can not be found on my page, and then post another grouped themed questions (but i dont say its a group question, it just answers the same thing that alot of other people asked.)
i have my bias questions for sure! like 99% of the questions about dre/wedding things, i answer 8) because i just love talking about him. and i answer some psychology/school questions because i like to talk about other things to.
but to be honest. i simply can not answer every question. its impossible. thats why i created all those tabs on my page and a youtube channel.
Well… My usual green and tan peacoat that you have already seen me in is one of my ‘casual’ favorites. I like wearing it when I’m out and about doing my daily business.
But I recently found a new jacket I have grown quite fond of that I wear to any out-of-town business meetings that I (have no choice but to) attend…
… too much?
I’ve been told my face is a little too ‘youthful’ for such a ‘mature’ coat…