Holy shit, okay.
So, Mike’s mother called him yesterday and talked to him.
And she brought up a “cloth vs. disposable diaper” conversation.
Even though Mike and I aren’t able to cloth, we’re still reallyreallyREALLY big on it.
And do you know what she tells my nearly 23 year old husband?
“Oh, well I guess I’ll let you make the decision on whether to or to not cloth diaper him.”
OH JEE THANKS LINDA WE’VE BEEN WAITING WITH FUCKING BAITED BREATH HOPING YOU’D ALLOW US TO MAKE THIS DECISION ON OUR OWN.
And this is how we lost our mind:
- Me: Don't hate me, but I think I'm goig to change my theme again.
- Friend: Why would I hate you for that?
- Me: Because you want to do it too, but you can't yet.
- Friend: Oh. Don't worry for me...
- Friend: SAVE YOURSELF! SAVE YOURSELF AND LEAVE ME HERE!
- Me: Okay...
- Me: I WILL REMEBER YOU FOREVER!
- Friend: BE HAPPY! DO IT FOR ME!
- Me: I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU!
- Friend: But if you don't do it, we'll both perish and nothing would make sense!
- Me: It doesn't make sense in this way!
- Friend: FUCK, LEAVE ME!
- Me: Ireneeeeeeee *scream* I WON'T LET YOU GO!
- Friend: Yeah? So, you must to know we both will go to the HELL.
- Me: lol whut, Why?
- Friend: Because our dirty and full of lust thoughts.
- Me: ...I think we weren't talking about that.
- Friend: Not at all.
WAIT BEFORE I FORGET.
Because I know I will.
Earlier, my Mom and I were sitting on the couch and I had bebe in my lap. Well, she kept laughing at everything for no reason. Not just little giggles but shrieks of pure joy. But then stopped for a while. So anyway, my Mom and I are talking and all of a sudden, Allison lets out this massive, high pitched, war cry of a shriek. It was literally out of no where, and defiantly the loudest she’s ever screamed.
Needless to say, she scared the shit out of me. I was literally crying she scared me so bad. I thought I had a heart attack for a second. It was kinda of awful.