Follow posts tagged #amusing, #funny, and #hysterical in seconds.Sign up
- Surgeon: So before I do the colonoscopy, you will have to do some bowel prep.
- Patient: What does that involve?
- Surgeon: We give you something to drink and you will need to continue drinking plenty of fluids the day before. This stuff will help you go to the washroom and clear your bowels of any stool. There is no point for me to scope you if I cannot see anything.
- Patient: That sounds like fun.
- Surgeon: Oh yes, it is a blast. Take the day off work that day because you will be tied to your toilet.
- Patient: Well we will need to book it a little later in the month then.
- Surgeon: Why is that?
- Patient: I am getting my toilet replaced right now. I will not have a toilet for a bit. It is current backed up.
- Surgeon: Yes, you probably should. The toilet is sort of the required piece of equipment for this procedure.
Many of us have all but ditched physical media like CDs and records.
But that doesn’t mean your physical media can’t be repurposed, as this creative San Francisco resident, captured by writer and editor (and Wired Angry Nerd) Chris Baker on Instagram, shows.In addition to potentially revealing the owner’s musical tastes, it looks like the CDs also double as reflectors for added visibility.