Follow posts tagged #america, #usa, and #hetalia in seconds.Sign up
- Bill Maher: You rip pages out of The Bible in your concert. You do wipe your ass with the American flag. Some of these things you'd have to admit are controversial.
- Marilyn Manson: Absolutely. They're designed to make people think. But the point with a bible or a flag is to say, it's only as valid as you make it in your heart. A piece of paper or a piece of cloth doesn't mean anything. It's what you believe. And I want people to think about what they believe. I want them to consider if everything they've been taught if that's what they want to believe or if that's what they've been told they have to believe.
Meanwhile, in the world
- Europe: Wow, Eurovision this year was so much fun!
- Australia: Eurovision! Yeah we love Eurovision, we watch it every year!
- America: Eurovision? What's that?
- Australia: Why have we never been invited, we would love to participate, we also have Australian Idol, we could do that!
- Europe: Yeah, well, the point is, it's a competition for european countries, like... Europe. And - well - you are not... Europe.
- America: What are you talking abou-
- Australia: We never get invited to all the cool things, come on, we also have class acts and we have weirdos!
- Europe: ...
- Australia: You are not the only ones with culture, Europe!
- Europe: ...
- America: Did I miss somethi-
- Australia: THIS IS SO UNFAIR EUROPE WHY ARE YOU LEAVING THE REST OF THE WORLD OUT THERE SHOULD BE A COMPETITION FOR EVERYONE