Kay, so we were talking about another coworker at work who wouldn't leave me alone... xD GREATEST CONVO EVER
- Ashley: Well, if you get married he'll leave you alone.
- Amanda: Or get a boyfriend.
- Me: But I don't want a boyfriend....But I did tell a customer I was married once :)
- Amanda: Well then tell him you have a boyfriend.
- Ashley: And that his name's Loki!
- Me: *entire face turns red*
- Ashley: And that he's tall, strong...
- Me: AND he's the God of Mischief!
- Ashley: Yeah! Exactly. :)
Saturday send-off party... and treats...
I am so looking forward to tomorrow night when my amazing coworkers and I party it up for the last time while I’m living in DC. There will be Tatratea… there will be fire dancing (maybe… both a la our lovely Slovakian friend)… there will be crying of course since I am leaving ;) … and then there will be these, too, a la me:
Happy Friday everyone… and almost Saturday!
One of my coworkers got me Doctor Who pins for Christmas! There are four: the old Doctor Who logo, Matt Smith in a Santa hat, the TARDIS, and I can’t remember the other one. But they are amazing. I couldn’t stop smiling. I thought it was so sweet that she not only remembered that I love Who, but got me the buttons. Best day ever.