Follow posts tagged #alphawolfguardian in seconds.Sign up
I was waiting for Alex to leave her Tumblr up!
I shall hack her Tumblr now…
Alex is pretty damn amazing. Last night we sat there and watched mindless television, and made fun of the people on that show. She has been cooking for me, and cleaning up after my messes. Alex has a beautiful soul and I am blessed that I know her.
January 5th, 2013
The closer the eleventh gets the more excited I get, but the more nervous I get. I am so very happy that she has decided to come down to see me. I am so very much in awe of her.
She has kept her cool through everything that is going on. She seems not to care that I am a mess. She is so very understanding.
I spend most of my time imagining how amazing it will be for her to be here with me. To be able to lay with her and cuddle with her, and hold her hand.
January 2nd, 2013
You know that feeling when you first meet someone and your not all the sure how they are going to influence your life, but you know they are going to do it eventually.You know that feeling when someone suddenly becomes so damn important that you miss them like crazy when you can’t talk. You know that strange feeling where you just know you want someone in your life for as long as possible.
I have found all of that in one amazing person. I sincerely do not think she knows how much she means to me. When we started talking I was like okay its nice to have someone to talk to. I never fathomed that would turn into these feelings I am having now. I find myself frequently erasing the words “I love that about you.” I mistakenly wrote I love you one day not realizing what I had written. I fall fast, and I fall hard; and I’d hate to run her off because off that.
I can’t say that I haven’t had this feeling before, because I have. I just sit back more flabbergasted than ever because I haven’t met you in person, but I know that I want to spend as much time as I possibly can with you. If that time is forever, or just week. I can’t help but think to myself, “damn, I am going to marry her one day.”
I’ve never enjoyed to talking to anyone as much as I have her. I have never wanted to just hold anyone as much as I do her. I would have done anything to get to spend time with her. I can’t wait to fall asleep in her arms. I can’t wait until I can wake-up to her next to me. I just want to tangle myself into her and never let go.
Deep Questions question 2
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I was hugely pissed off when I got home from work tonight and saw a pot on the stove that I thought was my mom making a dish I was going to make on Saturday. I don’t still feel that way because it wasn’t that at all, it was her helping me out by starting the popcorn crunch I was going to make tonight.
I’m gonna blog about it so if you want to know mover about that one keep an eye on my new blog http://raw2burnt.blogspot.com/
Tagged Post Time
Tagged game! *btw I’m super excited to have been tagged in this THANK YOU laurlee86!!
You’ve been tagged!
Rule 1: Post the rules!
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their posts and then make eleven new ones!
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post!
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged!
My questions are from the glamorous and kindly laurlee86
Here we go!
1) Favorite Kurt Hummel Song? As if we never said goodbye. I have loved that song since I was in high school waaay back in the 80’s. When Chris started singing it (this is back when I was spoiler free—hahahaha— I was worried. I love his voice but that song is sacred to me and I was like, I love you but if you ruin my song I will cut you. Then he nailed it and my heart grew 10 times in size.
2) Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla. Used to be chocolate, I thought of vanilla as flavorless, then I had this life changing vanilla shake and now I’m an addict.
3) Art to you is….? Something representational that moves you, makes you think about something in a new way or brings you back to a place you haven’t been lately.
4) Favorite song right now? I listened to For Good (glee version natch) roughly 62 times today.
5) Least favorite food? Onions. I’m so mad at onions. You see they act all cool, they pretend to be my friend, so I y’know, invite them in. I’m all, sure onions, c’mon over and hang out for awhile. They get in the door and they’re super yummy, like really great houseguests, nice crunch, excellent flavor, so I’m like, gee, we really get along, why don’t you move in ? So they move in and then get their own room in my tummy and then BAM they start throwing wild parties, keeping me up nights and nailing stuff to the walls.
6) Best accessory you own is…? I have two rings I wear together, they are simple silver bands but not smooth, like warped metal and one says Love in tiny script and the other says Serenity. I’ve worn them on my ring finger of my left hand for 10 years now. When I had surgery the other day I had to take them off and sort of freaked out. They are my reminders to always treat others with love and to retain serenity regardless of how others treat me.
7) Romantic Comedies or Intense Drama? Rom Com’s to watch, drama to read.
8) Dogs or Cats? Both really but if I could only have one it would be a dog. My dog makes me a better person. I cannot be happy without a dog. There was a stretch of 9 months 5 years ago when I didn’t have a dog and I cried myself to sleep nearly every night. Dogs are very important to me.
9) Favorite animal? You think I”m going to say dog don’t you? I’m not. Darren Criss is my favorite animal. It’s not cheating, he’s an animal.
10) Favorite Aimee Mann Song? Impossible!!! God I love Aimee Mann. I saw her live with Til Tuesday at my college in 1985. I had tripped earlier in the day and was on crutches. I didn’t care and made my way to the front and Aimee saw me and made security let me sit on the speakers. Twelve foot high speakers that were so so so loud. it was kick ass. I always thought her tail was the coolest thing, then all the dorks got tails and she’d moved on. Okay, I’m picking two songs, both are old school til tuesday songs. Voices Carry (he said shut up he said shut up oh god can’t you keep it dowwwwn OMG I live that song) and Coming Up Close. Wait, I really need Love in a vacuum on this list, I can’t leave it out.
11) Quote You Live By? The wider the smile the sharper the knife.
And now my questions for my victims:
1. Who is the last person you thought about before going to sleep last night?
2. What is the best practical joke you have ever played or had played on you?
3. If you could have anyone in the world cook you an intimate dinner and then sit down to eat it with you in their home who would you choose?
4. Convince me to read your favorite book.
5. You and your 5 best friends are in a cabin in the woods. You have electricity but are unable to use it for any form of entertainment (you can however use it as a light source). How do you entertain yourselves?
6. Would you rather have amazing sex with the person you love but never get to sleep with them or have just okay sex and get to sleep cuddled up with them?
7. For the rest of your life you will hear all speech and song in one persons voice, who’s would you like it to be?
8. You are allowed one dessert for the next year. You can have as much of it as you want but you cannot add or subtract anything from the original you choose so be specific, what would you want to eat?
9. If you could go back to one point in your life and change one thing about that moment where would you go and what would you change?
10. Are you more strange or more boring than most people think you are?
11. If you could wake up tomorrow already working in any profession what would you be?
redpantsexriot (currently werewolfblaine)