alinverse answered your question: It’s been pretty fucking cold here lately on the…
sydney is a bit freezing
alittledropofheaven answered your question: It’s been pretty fucking cold here lately on the…
Melbourne’s here there and everywhere as usual, but it’s been getting colder. And then randomly hot. But then cold. idk
So it’s just cold everywhere on the east coast then
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them
*I’m adding a rule*
Rule 5: Tag the person who tagged you so they can see your answers!
1. Have you ever been in love with your best friend?
Ask me again after May.
2. If you could have any talent, what talent would you want?
Um, singing would be nice. I could pretend I’m Ursula-pretending-to-be-Ariel. Then I could hypnotize people.8D
3. Favorite movie you can watch over and over?
The Princess Bride. <3
4. Short or long nails?
For what kind of wall and what’re you hanging up? 8) Short.
5. Favorite Disney Princess?
6. If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
A motherfucking train ticket.
7. If you could be an animal for a day, what animal would you be?
A cougar. :>
8. If you could insert yourself into any book, as the main character, and live their life throughout the book, which book would you choose?
Shit. Shitfuck. Um. Mister Rochester, from Jane Eyre. I DON’T KNOW, OKAY, HE SEEMS, HE’S JUST,
I don’t know
9. Favorite color?
Yellow, green and black. :>
10. …Are you hungry? I’m hungry.
I REALLY FUCKING AM THOUGH
11. Air bender, Water bender, Fire bender, or Earth bender?
- What type of dinosaur do you identify most with?
- Think of your favorite fandom. Who would you want to be bestfriends/companions with, and why?
- I use to make motions at people in trucks so they’d sound off their horns— what did you mime at people from the inside of your car as a kid?
- Favorite place to hide as a kid?
- What does your favorite shirt look like?
- What’s the one quote that feels like it’s just for you?
- Shopping carts—do you push them by the handles, guide them from the sides, pull them, what?
- Did you ever dot your i’s with hearts?
- Renaissance faires or amusement parks?
- The one thing you consistently put on a baked potato?
- The last time you climbed a tree?
Sometimes your blog reduces me to tears, but I've always been like that when it comes to animals. Thank you for running this blog, it's so important and it doesn't put people down just because they're not a level 6 vegan.
Thank you so much. I’m glad that you’ve noticed that. I do not believe a cause will move anywhere when you bring others down, so I choose not to do that. There are some people in the world who will never go vegan or vegetarian or anything like that, and I will not preach at them to do so. Instead, I always encourage reduction. For example, if you won’t go vegan, only consume dairy twice a week, or so on. I think it’s certainly better than nothing, and nobody wants to be put down for what they do. That’s how some people who care about animal rights have created a bad reputation for themselves. Contrary to what some people believe, we are not all mean people who will tell you during every meal how disgusting your dinner is while you’re trying to eat it. As long as you don’t insult my food either. But that’s a whole other story!
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone’s eyes when I’m telling them how I feel. Thats like so hard to me for some reason
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I was getting my papers and quizzes and shit back in my psychology class and I was like failing them because I literally used the ampersand “&” thing and I got so much points taken off of it so I was being a sarcastic little bitch towards my teacher saying like “Oh wow another paper I wonder if I got another 60 on it for using a fucking ampersand hahaha oh wow I didn’t know this was english class!!!!” and yeah I’m still mad about it lol
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
My dad so I can ask him what I should do lol
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I’d tell all my loved ones and stuff but I’d probably spend all my money and travel and then spend my last few days with my best friends and family. I’ve never been afraid of dying though.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Love. I feel like trust kinda goes hand in hand with love though so that’s a bad question
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
I take the time to save the dog’s life, no questions asked. If there is one thing in this world I would put before myself it would be a helpless animal. If my boss was such an asshole that he didn’t care the reason I was late was because I saved a drowning dog, I wouldn’t want to work for them anyways.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Again, love and trust go hand in hand. But probably the one I trusted most.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I would laugh really hard because my best friend is a girl and I’m gay and that would never happen
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
The last person I personally know that died was my great grandma, and she had severe alzheimer’s and didn’t really have a high quality of life to begin with. So no, I wouldn’t sacrifice an hour of my life to give her another hour of deliriousness and confusion.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Honestly, this is the selfish side of me, but no I wouldn’t offer to leave. The job market is really competitive and cruel but that’s just life. If I’m not being forced to leave my job I’m not going to.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
I really don’t remember I’m always really straight up with people and I don’t make a big deal out of it and I havent had one of those soap opera coming to jesus moments in a really long time, but I’d probably have to say when I told my mom it hurt my feelings that she doesn’t really talk to me anymore
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
That I don’t love them back. That would be so hard
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Honestly, the internet… I just really like the internet
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
Michaela/Alexa/Rachel! They’re my friends and I just love them
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
I try to live my life with no regrets so nothing
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Every person has the right to live, even if they’re homeless. So yeah I would
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
I think I’ve answered this before, but I’d honestly save the newborn over my grandma. The newborn hasn’t gotten to experience the joys of life and my grandma has lived plenty of years and had a great life. I feel like I’d be saving an entire life with the newborn instead of the remaining years of my grandma’s life.
20. Are you old fashioned?
In certain aspects, yes.
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
I lent some random girl my notes in history class idk
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Better to have loved than to have not loved at all.
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I wish I could put my entire life into a book as my life progresses, so when I’m old I can look back and read it
What were they expecting?
(Also, I don’t post that much porn! O__O)
what show is that you're reblogging? Looks hilarious!
It’s called Some Girls! I haven’t seen it yet but it’s a show on BBC 3 and appparently it’s great :D
alittledropofheaven replied to your post: Is it weird that I ship you x Social-darwin-awards?
alittledropofheaven replied to your post: Is it weird that I ship you x Social-darwin-awards?
Oh my God I’ve been doing this for ages too!!!
w h a t