Follow posts tagged #airport security in seconds.Sign up
- Bill: *Walks through metal detector* BEEP BEEP BEEP
- AS: Sir...you need to remove anything metal you may have with you.
- Bill: I did.
- AS: Your face?
- Bill: But they're a bitch to take out and put back innn. *puppy eyes*
- AS: If you dont we can't let you fly.
- Bill: -.- *mumbles in german about the airport secuity officer being a bitch and removes the face piercings and walks through the metal detector again* BEEP BEEP BEEP
- AS: Seriously. Sir.
- Bill: -.- *reaches under shirt and takes off nipple piercing and walks through metal detector again* BEEP BEEP BEEP
- AS: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ALL MEANS ALL!
- Bill: ...But...I cant take out the last one.
- AS: Where is it?
- Bill: ...*Turns bright red* I'll just call my manager to get us a private jet...
- Tom: *on the other side of airport security laughing ass off*
Adventures in airport security...
My bro Maya and I were going through security, leaving Cleveland after surgery. All our carry-on baggage, laptops, shoes, jackets, scarves, little nerdy pins, small change, etc. were separated out, placed in tubs and sent through the scanner. The sleeves of my shirt are rolled to the elbow, and I am still wearing my hospital bracelet.
We were sent to a separate scanner - not a metal detector or an X-ray scanner, but a millimetre wave scanner. I don’t really mind - this happened on the way here, and electromagnets are cool.