Мгновенно подписывайтесь на посты с тегами #agender, #genderqueer и #trans*.Зарегистрироваться
- Hey, Everybody! Okay, so here's the deal. I've been asked to do a presentation for my psych class in college about Gender and Sexuality, so I want to do a little research of my own to include in it. Below is a survey, put a tick mark next to everything that applies to you. I present my project on 4/11 so i'd like to gather as much data as possible! If there are any categories that I've missed, feel free to add them, because I'm exhausted right now and can barely think coherently. So please, check all that apply to you.
- cisgendered male-
- cisgendered female-
- transgender FTM-
- transgender MTF-
- agender (identifying with neither)-
- SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
- AGAIN, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY THAT I'VE MISSED AND/OR CORRECT MY TERMINOLOGY. THANK YOU: )
things not to say to agender/neutrois people ( ` v `)/
- “can’t you just choose a gender?”
- “but what’s your REAL gender?”
- “can I pretend you’re a boy/girl so it’s easier?”
- “you can’t wear that/look like that, it’s too easy to guess what you really are”
- “you’ll confuse people, pick something else”
- “that’s a strange pronoun”
- “just stick to your old name, it’s nicer”
please be respectful and thank you \(` v ` )
10 Odd ways to say you're Trans*
1: I got into a fight with my chromosomes and lost.
2: My birth certificate and I don’t see eye to eye.
3: I was tired of playing hide and seek with my gender.
4: I ‘m on the run from the gender police.
5: I traded in my gender for the newer model.
6: I forgot to pay the gender bill.
7: My gender is like origami, folded as I please.
8: I’ve been bitten by a gender bending werewolf!
9: I woke up on the wrong side of the gender spectrum.
10: I was a glitch in the matrix, expect updates.