Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
Ladies, cover up, please:
How can a guy be enticingly interesed in you if he already knows your every curve. This is why pursuit is dead: Girls throw themselves on boys for attention, showing them every curve, every detail of her body and there is nothing left for him to search for.
He sees. He enjoys his self indulgiance. He gets bored. He leaves.
Keep you body to yourself, flaunt your gorgeous silhouette but save your skin for your husband.
I have the unbelievable opportunity to know these people that are truly really good people. I mean I know I’m not even close, because I compare myself to these people and really, I can improve so much.
- My brother - He’s a really moral, spiritual person. It’s actually not hard to tell, but it’s especially easy to see when he reminds me that I’m doing something I really shouldn’t be doing.
- Bolong - He’s really chill and just generally, I can tell he would never purposely do something to harm someone…or accidentally come to think of it.
- Luiza - Ok, just meet her.
- Maya - She just knows the right thing to do. And frequently tells me what that is. I should really listen to her.
- Ami - I’ve already written an essay about her, so I should probably not say anything just so I don’t sound obsessed, lol. But seriously. I love her.
“You know, when Chris was growing up, people would ask him, ‘Are you going to become a doctor so you can find a cure for your sister?’” And he would say, ‘I’m going to grow up and become a famous actor so I can pay someone ELSE a ton of money to find a cure.’”—
- Karyn (Chris Colfer’s mom)
The admiration I have for this man is never-ending. He kept his promise. :’)