“The Doctor: And Utopia is...? Professor Yana: Oh, every human knows of Utopia. Where have you been? The Doctor: Bit of a Hermit. Professor Yana: A hermit. With... uh.... friends? The Doctor: Hermits United. We meet up every 10 years, swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a Hermit. ”— Doctor Who; 3.11 Utopia
- FLIK: WOULD STEVE EVEN KNOW A VELOCIRAPTOR WHEN HE SAW ONE
- FLIK: I MEAN, HE HASN'T SEEN JURASSIC PARK OR ANYTHING
- ME: Well maybe
- FLIK: also I don't know when they were officially discovered
- ME: I mean, I can just see him in the public library as a kid eating through dinosaur books or something and drawing like a mad thing
- ME: Or dragging Bucky through the museum
- FLIK: XDDD
- ME: Or he could just have a moment of KJHSDKJHASD LOKI SLAUGHTERED A BABY T-REX???
- FLIK: LMAO
- ME: And go yell at him like a scolded cat
- FLIK: BAD LOKI
- FLIK: /SQUIRT BOTTLE
- ME: Which... just... makes me picture Loki hissing at him and teleporting away
So funny I can't deal
If I’d ever die from suppressed laughter now would be the moment. My stepfather stepped out of the car after picking me up and slipped on the ice that’s covering the sidewalks and screamed like a little girl when he fell. I had to bite my tongue not to laugh out loud when I saw the look of horror on my sister’s face. (yes, I am the kind of person that laughs at stuff like that, so sue me.)
We tried to help him up but he just brushed it off, claiming he was fine in a typical “I’m a man and I don’t feel pain”-manner, which made it all even funnier. He went inside and headed straight to the shower. When he came out we asked him why he’d showered and he said that the “ice” he slipped on in fact were dogshit and that he landed right on it, if the smell that graced his clothes was something to go by.
I’ll be living on that moment for the rest of the year.