Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
You know you've played too much Harvest Moon when...
- You try to make ice cream with milk, eggs, and your bare hands.
- You try to ride the goats and sheep at the local petting zoo.
- You buy eggs at the grocery store expecting them to hatch in incubators.
- You throw items into ponds to please the Goddess.
- You tried to teach your chicken to Sumo wrestle.
- You try to create your own cocktails using nothing but two fruits.
- You try to keep notes on your neighbor’s likes and dislikes.
- You try getting honey from a beehive with your bare hands.
- You try to carry a glass of juice in your backpack.
- You go to local mines in hopes of finding Rare Ore.
- You try to bring a full grown grizzly bear home as a pet.
- You wonder why there’s no catfish in the pond.
- DOUBLE JUMP ACROSS THE RIVER.
- You chase blue birds for their feathers.
@Lola: All bark and bite.
Pip mixed the ice cream in the bowl, the spoon banging against the plastic whilst he checked the door for customers every few minutes. There was a bell so if they did happen to come in, he would be aware. But he felt like checking, just in case.
He looked at the creamy vanilla cake, sitting bare on the counter top as he stirred away at the strawberry ice cream he was going to put on top. Looking around, he dipped a gloved finger in and licked it, making sure the taste was on par with how he expected it to be. He shouldn’t really dip a finger into it but he couldn’t help trying it out.
His attire wasn’t the best, his long blond hair tied into a ponytail with a long green apron on and just his short sleeved white vest on underneath with his purple-rouge jeans, and he had a few spots of ice cream on his face. But he didn’t care too much for his appearance when he had cakes to make.
He wasn’t expecting anyone in particular when he suddenly heard the bell ring.