Day #7: 10 Days of Jack's Mannequin-
Least favorite song
Most underrated song
'Cause I'm feeling like I might need to be near you, and I feel
alright, so please don't get me rescued...'
The reason I changed day #7 from least favorite song to most underrated song is because who can honestly say that they dislike a Jack’s Mannequin song? Rescued is a song that has so much passion and is so emotional it threatens tears every time I give it a listen. I feel this song is most underrated because I always see posts about Dark Blue, and Swim, and even though those songs are so meaningful and passionate, this one is too. So if you’re a Jack’s fan, or not, and have not given it a listen, it’s time to open your ears to the wonderful world that is Rescued.
I LOVE LEARNING ABOUT HISTORY SO MUCH
- it makes me feel more connected to the world
- it makes me appreciate flushable toilets
- the human race is so fickle but so goddamn durable
- so many things have happened before this moment
- so many things will happen after this moment
- everything is a continuation of something else
- we are all sequels