1D Preferences #623: You try to walk out during a fight...
- Harry: "Please?" he says quietly, his voice thick with unshed tears. He reaches out and places a hand lightly on your arm, his eyes pleading you to stay. He takes a deep breath and bites his lip. "Don't give up on me, don't give up on us."
- Louis: "Don't walk away from me!" he shouts, crossing his arms. You place your hand on the door knob and turn around, about to send an icy glare when his face suddenly softens and his eyes fight back tears. "Please...please don't walk away from me," he says quietly, uncrossing his arms and looking at his shoes.
- Niall: "You can't just walk away when things get difficult," he says firmly, placing his hands on your cheeks. "You can't just walk away, we have to get through this. We have to talk...something. Just please don't go, don't leave."
- Zayn: "Go ahead! Walk away! I don't care!" he yells, watching you walk towards the door. He watches as you twist the doorknob and suddenly his face falls. "I do care," he says quietly, walking over and gently taking your hand off the door. "I care too much...please don't walk away from me...from us."
- Liam: "I'm sorry, I take back everything I said," he says quickly, his voice desperate and his eyes dark. "I'll do anything to make you stay, I can't bear to have you mad at me and I don't want to watch you leave...I love you."
#622 - #623
A physically skewed ghost-type isn’t something you see everyday, and its nice to know that it has secondary typing to compliment it. It has stats similar to Druddigon, with high attack power and great defenses and HP.
When you get it, Magnitude and DynamicPunch will be the only usable moves it knows. They’re powerful, but at the same time, it’s pretty sad, specifically because it doesn’t know Shadow Punch (I suggest using the move relearner to get it though!), so it won’t be able to use its ghost-typing quite yet.
However, it evolves at a pretty nice level (43), so you’ll have access to its higher stats before you walk in to the E4. As for its competitive potential, I think with Iron Fist (ability), Shadow Punch, and DynamicPunch, it can do really well. Teach it Earthquake and Stone Edge/Rock Slide for good measure, and you’re done with a set!
As a sidenote, if you’re in need of a good flyer but feel the need to have a reanimated robot on your side, this guy’s the one for you. It has access to the HM Fly, so if that affects your decision, who am I to tell you it’s a great idea to use it? ;)
In sum, this flying robot gets nothing but praise from me. You may need to do a bit of work to get its most powerful move (Shadow Punch) out, but it’ll all be worth it.
Rating: 2u 1c 1s 2o 1r = 7pt total.