How to style a 60s hairdos that’s still modern enough for everyday
How to :
- Start out by sectioning off the top of your hair and clipping it to the top of your head, out of the way. I have bangs which is an easy marker of where to begin, but if you don’t have them, start just before the middle of your head.
- Wave the unclipped hair by wrapping the hair around a curling iron, keeping the clamp open and holding the ends out with your hand . If you need help with this check out my tutorial here.
- Take the sectioned off hair out of the clip and start teasing until it is big and poufy.
- Flip it over and comb the top layer back so it looks smooth. At this point you should have a nice little bouffant going.
- Starting about an inch above your ears take both hands and pull back the hair. Secure with two bobby pins by making an x shape.
- Finish by waving any little bits of hair you missed and setting with hair spray.