Follow posts tagged #562 in seconds.Sign up
❅1D Preferences #562 ❅He has to work on Christmas but he goes home anyway (part one)
- Liam: "I can't believe they scheduled a talk show appearance on Christmas!" Zayn exclaims, angrily squishing a pillow in Niall's hotel room where all the boys had been camping out before they had to leave. "What kind of cracked up show films ON Christmas?" Liam pouts, glancing at his phone wallpaper--you and him with furry hats and funny faces. Somehow this only makes this whole day worse. He won't be home to see you on Christmas and he's really not pleased. "You know what?" Louis stands up suddenly, defiantly sliding on his coat and crossing his arms. "Screw it. I'm going home for the holidays, what are they gonna do about it? They can't FIRE me," he smirks, wrapping his scarf around his neck and tug on his hat. Liam cocks his head to the side before standing up and tugging on his coat. "Y'know what, Lou, you always manage to get me into trouble but you're right! It's Christmas! I'm going home, too," Liam decides, heading out to his car after wishing each of the boys a happy holiday. He'd probably get scolded for this, but who cares? He's coming home.
- Niall: "You look happy as a peach on this lovely Christmas morning," Harry teases, pinching the Irish boy's red cheeks. "I'm not in the mood," Niall growls, crossing his arms and leaning back in the director's chair where his hair still had to be done by the stylist. "Hey," Harry's face softens and he sits on the chair to the right. "I don't want to be here either, but we have to do this event. We promised." Louis, overhearing the conversation, rolls his eyes and twirls a comb in his palm lazily. "WE didn't promise. Our managers did. Speaking of our managers, they're all home right now with their families while we're here," he raises an eyebrow and Liam frowns down at his phone, checking the time. "The stylist is going to be here in ten," he announces, nudging a dozing-off Zayn awake. "Y'know what? If our managers aren't even here, I don't want to be here either," Niall says suddenly, climbing out of his chair. "They can't make me stay, I'm going home. I'm going back to see her." He zips up his coat and the other boys debate on whether to do the same. "Merry Christmas, you guys. I'm out of here."
- Louis: "This is anarchy! This is blasphemy! This is treachery!" Louis declares, pounding his fist on the table. "Lou, those words don't even make sense," Zayn rolls his eyes and casts his gaze back to where he'd been texting his family about the casting plans. One Direction had been signed up to do a Christmas performance in Times Square--but who was even in Times Square on Christmas? Everyone was at home with their families--which is where One Direction wanted to be. "I reckon if I got a flight now I could be home before Christmas," Liam pouts, glancing at the calendar and date on his phone--noon on Christmas Eve. "I'm taking a stand!" Louis says suddenly, crossing his arms and jumping out of his chair. "I'm going to be like...er...that American lady in the back of the bus that wouldn't give up her seat..." Niall cocks his head to the side and types it into Google. "Rosa Parks," he reads, watching Louis with amusement. "Ah, yes, Rosa Parks! I'm going home for Christmas! Stick it to the man!" he calls dramatically, smirking and tugging his beanie over his ears. "I'm catching the next flight home!" he decides, grabbing his suitcase. "And so are all of you, come on," he decides, tossing Harry his coat and Niall his scarf.
- Harry: "I wanna go home, home, home," Niall sings, lazily strumming his guitar backstage. The boys had a last-minute performance at some Christmas concert that for some whacked-up reason was ON Christmas. Harry (and all the other boys) just wanted to go home. "I want to go home to see my mom and sisters and dad," Liam sings, adding a second verse to Niall's tune. "I want to go home to see my friends and family," Zayn adds with a slight smirk as Niall continues to strum. "I want to go home but I can't so fuck everything and fuck me," Louis adds somewhat vulgarly, crossing his arms. "Language," Harry scolds, nudging the older boy. "No," Louis whines, lying on the couch. "This is ridiculous! We're the ones that are performing, shouldn't we control when we perform? Don't we deserve a break? On Christmas, for God's sakes!" The four boys pause and turn to him, Harry slowly nods. He's got a point. "Y'know what? I'm going home," Harry grabs his jacket and car keys, eyeing the glass door to make sure management isn't near. "And I'll drive you guys home, too, if you'd like."
- Zayn: "I don't want to fly to the Netherlands tonight, can't we fly there tomorrow?" Niall groans, sleepily rubbing his eyes. In order to make it on time to the Netherlands concert on December 26, the boys were scheduled to fly from their current place (Texas) all the way to the Netherlands on Christmas morning. "This is ridiculous," Liam frowns, crossing his arms and furrowing his brow. "I want to go to the Netherlands of course, but I want to go home for Christmas!" Harry silently nods in agreement, playing with the handle on his carry-on bag. Zayn looks over at the board showing every flight. The flight to Netherlands departed in fifteen minutes...but so did a flight to England. And in twenty minutes, a flight to Ireland. "Guys, I have a plan," Zayn looks over to his partner-in-crime, Louis and Louis' face brightens with the prospect of mischief and being home for Christmas. "Zayn! My man, what's the plan?" Louis inquires, wrapping his friend in a side-hug and patting his chest. "I'm going to switch my flight," he begins, nodding towards the main counter. "And so are all of you."