Follow posts tagged #374 in seconds.Sign up
1D Preferences #374: He finds your one direction tumblr...
- Liam: "So, Maz was showing me his tumblr yesterday," Liam says casually over dinner, an amused smile playing at his lips. "Did he? He's got some weird stuff on there," you laugh, stabbing a green bean with your fork. "Yeah, he has a lot of followers," he continues, raising his eyebrow. "I'm sure," you reply, watching him suspiciously. "One of his followers had a really cute tumblr name so we clicked on it," he grins, shaking his head. Finally, you get what he's hinting at. "You found my old tumblr, didn't you?" you shake your head, thinking about all the stuff you'd had on there. "It was nice," he says quickly. "There were literally pictures of me on there I didn't even know existed!"
- Louis: "I'm so disappointed in you," Louis says looking up from his phone, a teasing smile on his face. "Why's that?" you ask, resting your head on his shoulder. He shows you his phone and a familiar tumblr is on the screen. Oops. "Lou! How did you find that? I haven't been on there in ages," you say quickly, snatching the phone from his hand. "Lottie found it, she's got a tumblr, you know?" he explains, raising an eyebrow. "The amount of Larry Stylinson on there is horrifying, I never realized just how many 'moments' there were." He looks slightly amused and shocked, not quite upset about it. "Well, you two were my favorites and the pictures and stuff of you together are so cute," you explain, scrolling through the page and pointing out one particularly cute Larry Stylinson moment. "I see, I see. I'm just disappointed there wasn't enough of solo pictures of me on there," he teases, giving you a seductive pose and raising an eyebrow. "Well, now I have you in real life, so no need," you reply, giving him a quick peck.
- Harry: "Is this really your blog?" Harry asks suddenly, his eyes shifting from his phone to you. "A fan just tweeted this to me, is it you?" He holds up the screen, showing a tweet containing an all-too-familiar URL. "Um," you feel your cheeks turning pink and shrug. You can only imagine all the things you've posted on there! You've got at least forty versions of Harry shirtless reblogged and tons of...cheeky comments to top it off. "It is! Isn't it?" he smiles, catching your hesitation. "Yeah! But that was before when I was a young, naive fan," you say dramatically, placing your hand over your heart. "You're not a fan of me anymore?" he asks, putting on a mock frown. "No, I'm your girlfriend," you reply, sticking out your tongue. "But you can still be my number one fan," he sings jokingly, kissing your nose.
- Zayn: "Wow, my mentions are filled with tweets about you owning some blog thing," Zayn murmurs, scrolling through his phone rapidly. "Oh God. They found it," you sigh, leaning against his shoulder. You'd always meant to delete the blog once you and Zayn started dating...this fandom was like the CIA! They were bound to find it at some point. But you had so many followers and so many nice pictures and stuff on it...so you'd kept it. You suddenly regret that decision. "Aw, you had a blog about me?" he seems flattered, turning to face you. "Well, yeah. It's dumb," you brush it off casually, hoping he'll just forget about it. "Nah, I think it's nice," he comments, continuing scrolling through his mentions. You let out a sigh of relief, glad he didn't check out the blog. The last post you remember posting was a three paragraph analysis on the color of Zayn's eyes. Whoops.
- Niall: "Please don't look at it!" you protest, trying to get Niall's phone from his grasp. "Why? It's just a blog," he laughs and shakes his head, clearly not understanding your urgent and worried attitude. "It's not just a blog!" you exclaim, reaching on your tip-toes for the cell. Sean had recently made a turmblr and, surprise surprise, someone had told him about yours. Niall had been curious to see what was on it (as if the cheeky one direction related url didn't give it away), but you were really hoping he wouldn't check. "Do you really not want me to check it out?" he says after a moment, his tone more serious. "Please," you give him a puppy dog face and watch him delete the message with the URL inside. "I won't then," he smiles, kissing your nose.