Follow posts tagged #296 in seconds.Sign up
1D Preferences #296: He sees you wearing his clothes...
- Liam: "This sweatshirt is so COZY," you exclaim, sliding the too-big sleeves over your hands. "It is, isn't it? I" Liam chuckles, handing you a mug of hot cocoa and taking a sip from his own. "I don't think I'm ever giving it back," you tease, admiring the heather gray fabric with 'Burberry' written across the front. "I wouldn't want you to, you look adorable in it and I don't want you to be cold," he smiles back. "I'll never be cold when I've got you to keep me warm," you reply cheese-ily, snuggling against his chest. "That sounds like a pick-up line," Liam laughs, setting down his steaming mug of cocoa. "I don't need to use pick-up line, I've already got you--and your sweatshirt!" you reply, sticking out your tongue.
- Harry: "Wait! Don't move!" Harry shouts suddenly, just about as you're about to pick up your phone. "Um, why? Is there a bug on me?" you ask worriedly, looking over to him with confusion. All of a sudden, he snaps a picture of you on his phone. "Okay, you can move now," he replies, tapping away on his phone. "What was that impromptu photo for?" you question, tugging his olive green beanie over your curly hair. He holds up his phone in response, showing you his most recent tweet. He instagram-ed the picture of you he'd just taken with the caption..."The beanie looks so much better on her... :) xx" You kiss his nose and smile. "Well, thank you, Curly," you muse. "I'll have to wear beanies more often."
- Niall: With a sleepy yawn, you look at your reflection in the mirror from your purse. Your hair looked awful. You quickly pull off the snapback you'd borrowed from Niall this morning in an attempt to hide your hair, but he stops you. "Aw, I love when you wear my snapbacks," Niall admits, perching the red hat back on your head. "Why? Because it hides my awful face?" you ask, raising an eyebrow and adjusting the hat over your hair. "No! No! Not even close, you've got a gorgeous face," he says quickly. "I like it because then we match," he points to his own snapback. "And I love when you wear them because then when you give them back they always smell nice, like that apple shampoo you have." You laugh, kissing his nose. "You've got an odd obsession with my hair smelling like apples." He shrugs and wraps his arm around you, pulling you close. "Apples are my favorite fruit."
- Zayn: "It's official, someone looks better than I do in my jacket," Zayn announces as you walk into the living room, his faded denim jacket draped over your floral dress. "Why, thank you," you laugh, twirling. "It's a bit big, but my dress needed some pizazz." He nods with admiration. "My closet is your closet--," he smiles. "Just don't borrow the varsity jackets, can't have my girlfriend outshining me in my signature piece of clothing." You nudge his arm playfully and roll your eyes. "Please, as if I cold outshine you." He shakes his head and sighs, kissing your forehead. "You could outshine even the brightest star in the sky," he replies. "Jeez, what cheesey book did you get that line from?" you tease.
- Louis: You sleepily make your way into the living room, clutching a cup of coffee, wearing Louis' striped shirt and not much else. "I would just like to take a moment," Louis says dramatically, looking up at you with sparkling eyes. "To say good-bye to my striped shirt. We had a good life together, but it's time for it to move on." You look at Louis with confusion and bite back a laugh. "Lou, I'll give your shirt back, I just threw it on. No need to get dramatic," you tease, taking a sip of your drink. "No, no, I don't want it back, he likes you," Louis chuckles. "Your shirt is a 'he'?" Louis nods. "Oh, of course. his name is Bradley. Bradley would much rather be worn by a gorgeous girl than a lad such as myself." You laugh at how he manages to keep a straight face while telling you all this. "I'm glad Bradley likes being worn by me, but now I'm slightly creeped out at the thought of this shirt like, being personified," you reply. Louis laughs and rolls his eyes. "All right, I won't name shirts anymore. But, really. Keep it, it looks really hot on you."
- [requested by Jodi : ) ]
296. Damian does the “tt” thing so often that the others have perfected mimicking him at the exact time he does it. The face he makes in annoyance is priceless.
Submitted by intermsyouwillunderstand.