Teen Wolf Countdown Meme: Day 22 Pack Mentality
(Check out the Countdown Meme information here)
- Jackson trying to put his broken locker door back on his locker - and his expression as he does so.
- Danny. Just Danny. Their whole group conversation in the cafeteria.
- Scott going to Derek for help and Derek helping (if only this could happen more often).
- Allison doing a flip out her second story bedroom window.
- The Hunters harassing Derek at the Gas Station of Werewolf Hate Crimes™. (Favorite scene in that it makes me terribly sad, and yet it’s an awesome scene.)
- Melissa McCall being an awesome parent.
- Scott and Stiles’ friendship, again. Always.
- Lydia. Her manipulation of people is both frustrating and intensely awesome.
- Allison. Simultaneously badass and adorable.
- Stiles: “Am I attractive to gay guys?”
- Scott: “Nobody’s Batman and Robin any of the time.”
Stiles: “Not even some of the time?”
- Lydia (as she plays with her hair): “Hi, Mr. Argent.”
- Allison: “Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit.”
Lydia: “Trust me, I do plenty of sucking just for his benefit.”
- Melissa: “Do either of you care that there’s a police-enforced curfew?”
Scott and Stiles: “No.”
Favorite Shirtless Scene(s):
- Scott in his bedroom waking up from his nightmare (again, only one shirtless scene in this ep!?).
So I got an email from my mum this morning, and regarding me coming home for Christmas she said: ‘I am so excited! I will try not to hug you to death at the airport and I know you don’t like being touched without your permission but prepare yourself ‘cause that’s whats coming your way.’ Bahaha. So brilliant.
I'm having enough emotions for eight people at the moment.
Maybe more. My body hasn’t completely decided yet.
I’m going to be in London in 22 days.
I just can’t even.
It hits me each night when I realise that the days are flying by.
Pretty soon, I’ll be packing. AND PRETTY SOON, I’LL BE ON THE PLANE.
Flying over the Atlantic.
Leaving on a jet plane.
Taking one day to ride a train to Paris.
I don’t know what’s happening. I’ve waited so long and saved up so much to finally make this trip a reality. I feel like I’ll get there and be walking around the streets and everything will feel so surreal. Like a dream. I’ll probably cry the first day. And the last day, when I have to leave and go back to normal life.
I’m not even there yet and I already expect to feel like my heart is being ripped in half when I have to get back on the plane to North Carolina.
I’m dead serious when I say that if I love the United Kingdom enough, I will do everything in my power to make it my home.
Words Meet HeartbeatsParachute
as of right now, there are 22 days until the release of parachute’s album on may 17th. GET EXCITED.
and how convenient, i have exactly 22 parachute songs in my iTunes! :)
so, from today until the release of the album, i’m going to be posting a parachute song a day, starting from the ones i like and going to the ones i love (because with parachute, there’s no such thing as not liking a song).
so, here’s the countdown at: 22 DAYS.
words meet heartbeats.
I'm seeing Bo Burnham in 22 days.
And goddamnit, the days are going by so slowly!
/insert angry Bo gif.
I’m also forced out of my room for the next seven or so hours. Not that that really matters too much, but there’s not that much for me to do on my laptop. All my music is on my actual computer..
/insert another angry Bo gif.
Tumblr, I need you to entertain me. :C
22 days until Christmas!
Is it pathetic that I’m counting down?
I mean I just can’t wait to get my iPhone My phone now is a piece of shit and I can’t wait to be able to snap chat and face time and be able to see if people have ready my messages and imessage and have instagram on my phone.
And I cant wait to be with my family. :)