Follow posts tagged #1l, #law school, and #2l in seconds.Sign up
The Law School Alphabet
- A is for Alcohol, Asperger’s, and the grade I Ain’t getting,
- B is for Bluebook that s.o.B.
- C is for Contracts, Con Law, Civ Pro, Crim Law, basically 80% of your Classes start with C wtf oh and Coffee
- D is for Dissents I hate you so much
- E is for Estoppel as answer to Everything (and Erie too)
- F is for Failure
- G is for Gunners
- H is for Highlighters
- I is for Insomnia and Insanity and International Shoe
- J is for Job I hope to get with this J.D.
- K is for Contract
- L is for Law LOL jk it’s for Loans
- M is for Memos that take too long
- N is for Notes I don’t want to write
- O is for Outlines
- P is for PARTIES! to cases
- Q is for Questions with no answers
- R is for the Reasonable Man
- S is for Scalia
- T is for Tumblr what
- U is for Undergrad years I dream about
- V is for Voluntary intoxication
- W is for Westlaw
- X is for eXam answers as forced as this
- Y is for Your Youth
- Z is for Zzz
Throwback Thursday*: After finishing my last law school final.
What I think I’m going to want to do:
What I actually end up doing:
Originally posted 5/7/12.
*Sorry for the belated throwback post! Was too busy with post-finals celebrating/sleeping for the past few days. Congrats again, everyone! Happy Holidays!