END OF THE WORLD BUCKETLIST
Guys, we have like ZER0 days left on the planet. Here is how I am going to spend them.
- Get to work early to read all the blogs I haven’t read
- Get Jake to shave his beard. Jake, you don’t want to die ugly and with your mother’s disapproval.
- Get Dave Matthew’s Band’s, I Did It out of my head. It has currently been stuck there for 115 days. I am serious.
- Drink that Original Four Loko that has been sitting around for about 2 years in the back of the fridge. This one really depends on if Mariel threw it out after I moved out. Mariel, if you are reading this please save it and I will pick it up when I get my bike.
- Pick up my bike from Mariel’s apt.
- Finishing building my 75% complete ikea wardrobe
- Laugh a dick. This one will be hard. Where does one even come across one??
- See Titanic for the first and last time in preparation for what life will be like on the 21st.
- Go to some holiday parties.
- Do not buy any Christmas presents because IT DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER
- Go to confession just on the off chance that my Catholic upbringing can get me on the list in case my @tumblr email address won’t do the trick.
Getting other players into the Medium, even if it means sacrificing oneself, is our first goal. Stay calm, stay cool, stay collected. Prototype any loved ones or pets who are dead or mortally wounded. DO NOT PROTOTYPE A FIRST GAURDIAN. Do not directly commune with the gods of the furthest ring or prototype objects with their iconography.
In the Medium, you’ll have to do a bit of level grinding. Collecting grist is of great importance, if only because you’ll need it to Alchemize supplies for yourself. Don’t worry about building up to your gate because we all know the code for rocket objects: PCHOOOOO.
Bottom line? We’ll have to do combat with and defeat the Black King to gain the ULTIMATE REWARD. This means we all need to get to the highest rungs on our Echeladders, if not ascend. Ascension is difficult and rare in most sessions, but we have a larger body of players than most sessions and a few God Tiers is better than no God Tiers. In an incredibly large session, it my be difficult to ascend through the quest beds in the crypts of Derse and Prospit because the sheer number of players could make getting to them difficult.
Carry any fallen players you may find to their Quest Beds, but only after you’ve kissed them to revive their dreamself if they have one.
There is already a plan laid out for what specific tasks many Heroes will have, but if you are ever unsure of what to do just know that your title is a direct descriptor of your “job” is.
For Princes like myself (and Bards or other classes) with aspects that lend themselves to the destruction of powerful and positive things, either role inversion or turning our destructive power to some constructive use is necessary It may also be necessary for many of us in active classes to take up leadership positions.