SO, after a very long time trying to figure out how to convert mp4 files to mp3, I have finally made the Accent Challenge. Huh-to-the-zah.
After (oh-so-subtlety) mentioning I haven’t done the challenge yet, I was tagged by unboundbooks! Thanks so much lol! I don’t think I would’ve ever been tagged, haha!
I want to apologize beforehand the way I stumble over my words in some parts… Sometimes I have trouble speaking properly lol. I was trying really hard to enunciate (so I wouldn’t stutter), so part of my accent may have been taken away in the process, sorry!
P.S. If you listen closely, at around 6:09, you can hear the cicadas outside. Oh, cicadas…
The rules are to record yourself answering the following questions and then tag others, pretty self-explanatory.
1. Your name and username.
2. Where you’re from.
3. Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminum, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
4. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
5. What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
6. What do you call gym shoes?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
10. Choose a book and read a passage from it.
11. Do you think you have an accent?
12. Be a wizard or a vampire?
13. Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
14. End audio post by saying any THREE words you want
tuffpepper thelies-wetell this-is-my-marine acrossmyfictionaluniverse lifeofbookworm flourishandblotted axelrider
I just picked a few random people, so if you’ve already done this, sorry! You don’t have to do it again. If you are tagged (and haven’t done it yet), I’m not FORCING you to do it lol, I just thought it’d be fun. :3
I would also like to open this challenge to anyone who wants to do it! You are officially tagged, my friend.