Rule 1: Always post the rules Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged asked then write 11 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
- I would live in London, hands down.
2. What is your dream job?
- In a perfect world, I’d be an actress/director/stage manager, so in real life I’m trying to figure out which I want to actually do.
3. What is your favorite drink?
- If we’re talkin’ alcoholic, cider.
4. If you could be any First Lady which one would you be?
- Eleanor Roosevelt because she basically ran the country.
5. What’s your opinion on monograms?
- They’re okay, I certainly don’t mind them! My brother’s initials are G. D. O., so when his are monogrammed it spells “GOD,” which I find kinda funny.
6. How many children do you want to have (if any)?
- I want to have 2, hopefully a boy and a girl.
7. What do you think is your greatest talent?
- I have trouble answering this, because I want to say acting or directing or something, but I think my greatest talent is persuading. I find that that’s a common thread in everything I love to do.
8. What is your favorite sport?
- I don’t play any sports now, but I love watching basketball!
9. If you aren’t in college what’s your dream school/If you are what made you choose yours?
- I go to Drew University, and I chose Drew because it’s small, has a tight-knit community, and one of the best theatre programs in the country. While the food may not be the best, I’ve met some of my best friends there and have had opportunities that I don’t think I would have gotten at any other school.
10. What is your dream car?
- I’m really not a “car person,” but I really like the car I drive now! It’s a Toyota Corolla, has awesome gas mileage, and gets me where I need to go! Driving a fancy car would be way to stressful for me anyways because I would be afraid of running it into the lawnmower all the time.
11. How do you take your coffee?
- With skim milk and sometimes a little bit of sugar!
My questions for you (if you choose to do this!)
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
2. What was the worst date you’ve ever been on?
3. How old are you and what’s great about being the age you are?
4. If you were in a Miss America pageant (or Mr.), what would your platform be?
5. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
6. What is your favorite article of clothing that you own?
7. Why do you think no one recognized that Miley Stewart and Hannah Montana looked the same?
8. What is your favorite part about the house you grew up in?
9. If you could go back in time 5 years and give yourself a piece of advice, what would it be?
10. What did you go as for Halloween this past year?
11. What is your favorite Olympic sport to watch in the winter? And in the summer?
Tagging only if you wanna/if you haven’t already done this!